If you wish to learn more about Castor Oil for Hair growth, then please make sure to check out this Castor Oil Hair Growth Review which will outline everything you need to know before you make your final decision.
This review will be kept short and sweet to avoid wasting too much of your time and we will focus on the main features and capabilities that it has to offer along with some frequently asked questions and the pros and cons that you definitely need to know which are outlined further below on this page.
Please note before you begin that guide prices can only be outlined at the time of this Castor Oil Hair review as prices can change slightly from week to week depending on local discount activities so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you get the most accurate up to date price information. For easier navigation, this review will be split up into 5 main parts as follows so feel free to skip to whatever part interests you the most…
Castor Oil Hair Growth Review Content
- Part 1: Brief Overview
- Part 2: Frequently Asked Questions and Application Techniques
- Part 3: Castor Oil Hair Growth Review: Key Features Outlined (plus 5 images)
- Part 4: Castor Oil Hair Growth Review: Pros & Cons (Benefits and Limitations)
- Part 5: Conclusion & Feedback Submission
View also while you are Here:
- My recommended List for Treating Hair loss for people in the UK – Read more Here
- My recommended List for Treating Hair loss for people in the USA – Read more Here
Part 1: Brief Overview
|Castor Oil for Hair Growth Serum
|90 day guarantee
|Certificated Organic GMPC ISO22716
|UK Cheap Place to Buy:
|Amazon UK - View their Stock Availability Here
|USA Cheap Place to Buy:
|Amazon USA - View their Stock Availability Here
|Cold Pressed – Chemical Free
Part 2: Frequently Asked Questions & Application Techniques
Frequently Asked Questions (5)
Q1. Where are the ingredients sourced?
A. The castor oil is sourced from farmlands in India
Q2. Does it include an applicator?
A. Yes, an applicator is included with this serum Castor oil bottle
Q3. Does it include any chemicals?
A. No, it is 100% purely organic and contains no chemicals whatsoever
Q4. How big is this bottle?
A. This bottle is quite small and contains just 10ml – larger bottles are available under other brands
Q5. How long will the 10ml bottle last?
A. This 10ml bottle will last you for 6 months or more depending on how frequent you use it
- Make sure your hair, eyebrows or eye lashes are totally clean and dry before application
- Use the applicator to apply the oil to the required hair regions
- Add 1 or 2 droplets of the castor oil to the brush
- Then brush the affected hair you need to treat with this mini brush and cover the area like a coat
- Leave in place over night and clean thoroughly the following morning
Part 3: Castor Oil Hair Growth Review: Key Features
Castor Oil for Hair Growth 10ml
Main Features in Summary:
100% Organic and Cold Pressed
For eyebrows & eyelashes
Also helps to prevent hair loss
Sourced in India
Suitable for all hair types
No artificial additives
Includes vitamins and fatty-acids
Main Features in Detail:
- This Castor oil has been extracted from true castor seeds and it is a cold pressed oil which can provide vitamins for stronger and fuller looking hair. It comes from high quality castor seeds and it also provides nutrition for your hairs development.
- In terms of certification, it is certified Organic Castor Oil reference GMPC ISO22716 and it primarily used for hair Growth on the eyelashes and eyebrows and it also claims to reduce further hair loss and grow hair on your scalp once again.
- It can be used on all skin types and hair types and it is sourced directly from organic artisanal farmers based in India. There are no artificial additives included and there are no allergies and irritations that you need to worry about.
- It is 100% purely organic manufactured, it is used by several famous TV personalities and it helps to generate thicker eyelashes and naturally beautiful eyebrows for longer.
- Included also is the applicator and vitamins with fatty-acids, to assist in promoting nail strength and it can also help to nourish and hydrate your skin.
- The price range when last seen on sale with Amazon UK at the time of this review was for less than £10 which of course can be double checked below if you need to take a closer look.
Further images of this Castor Oil for Hair Growth are outlined below (5)
Part 4: Castor Oil Hair Growth Review: Pros & Cons
Pros / Benefits:
- Used by many famous TV stars which certainly helps to endorse the product and add consumer confidence when you are considering buying it
- It comes as certificated Organic and chemical free which allows it to be used on all skin and hair types
- The applicator included works very well and is very easy to use and apply to your hair – very user friendly overall and it has the 90 day guarantee available
- It is sourced from organic artisanal farmers in India and it comes with the required certification
- There are no harmful addictive’s plus there is no heat treatment which can diminish the natural nutrient and vitamin constituents available
- It can be used on all skin types and hair types which is great to know for people who have sensitive skin.
- Application is very easy by just adding some drops with the dropper to the wand and then simply combing it into your lashes or eye brows
- There is less of a smell or odour and the consistency is lighter and although the bottle is small, it can last you up to 6 months or more and delivery is generally very quick when buying online rather than the hassle of going to your local store
Cons / Limitations:
- I haven’t seen any FDA clearances or FDA approvals for this product growing hair on your scalp– have you? Certainly, one thing that is clearly missing
- It may help your eyebrows and eyelashes to grow with the nutrients it provides however growing back hair on your scalp is a completely different story – little to no improvements has been seen - view my recommended UK product list here or my US recommended list here if you are serious about restoring your hair to its former glory.
- The size is way too small as it contains only 10ml. It should be a lot bigger as the price is quite high for an item so small
- Using an oil to regrow hair on you head or treat thinning hair will need a whole lot more than a simple castor oil – you will need tablets, foams, shampoos to tackle a problem as big as hair loss
- It may be good for improving your eye lashes and eye brows but for re-growing hair on your scalp, you should seek other alternatives
Part 5: Conclusion & Feedback Submission
In terms of improving you eye lashes and eye brows, this Castor oil actually works a lot better than expected but for re-growing hair on your scalp, well that’s a different story. If you are serious about treating hair loss or thinning hair on you scalp, then make sure to check out my UK product list or my US product list that has worked for me and there’s’ no reason why it can’t work for you either and will give you far superior results than a simple Castor Oil.
That said, in terms of eye lashes and eye brows, you will be pleasantly surprised by what it can do and you should definitely try it out and give it a go.
Have you used Castor Oil like this yourself in the recent past for treating your eye brows, eye lashes or even your hair on your scalp? Did it work for you or was it a complete waste of time and money?
If so, please share your experiences and feedback good or bad in the comment section provided below – So that others across the wider community can learn also!!! (email addresses are not published)