Hello once again and welcome to our DHT Blocker Review which you definitely take a quick look through if you are thinking about buying DHT (dy-hydro-testosterone) blockers in the coming days or weeks.
This review will outline the main functions and features that they have to offer you, some FAQ’s that have come up in the recent past plus all the main pros and cons and their capabilities that you need to know before you make any buying decisions.
When not to use DHT Blockers
Do not buy or use DHT Blockers if…
- You have sudden hair loss or patchy hair loss – please consult your doctor instead
- You are pregnant or are breast feeding
- You are taking any other medications – again please consult your doctor
For easier navigation, this review will be split into 5 parts so feel free to skip to whatever part interests you the most…
DHT Blocker Supplement Review Content
- Part 1: Overview & Ingredients
- Part 2: Frequently Asked Questions & Intake Programme
- Part 3: DHT Blocker Review: Key Features & Functions
- Part 4: DHT Blocker Review: Pros & Cons
- Part 5: Conclusion & Feedback
Part 1: Overview & Ingredients
|DHT Blockers from Advanced Trichology System
|DHT Blockers – 120 Capsules
|Top Product for DHT Blockers by Trichology 2019 – FDA approved
|90-day money back guarantee
|Cheap Place to Buy:
|Amazon UK - View Stock Availability Here
|£40 to £60 (30-day supply) - Check Today’s Price Here
Selection of Key Ingredients:
- DHT Blocker Proprietary Blend
- 100% natural ingredients
- Zinc Oxide, Saw Palmetto Berry Extract & Nettle Root
- Pumpkin seeds & Green tea Leaf Extract
- Grapefruit seeds & Grape seed extract
- L-Lysine & Chicory root
- Antioxidants, Herbs and Probiotics
- Natural antifungal ingredients
- Natural antibacterial ingredients
Part 2: Frequently Asked Questions & Intake Programme
Frequently Asked Questions about DHT Blockers:
Q. Where are these DHT capsules made?
A. These DHT capsules are made in the USA
Q. How long does it take to start seeing results?
A. Results can be slow and will take up to 90 days following the programme
Q. Can they be used by both men and women?
A. Yes, these DHT blockers have been formulated for both men and women
Q. Are these DHT blockers Gluten Free and wheat free?
A. Yes, these DHT blockers are Gluten Free and wheat free
Q. Can they be used by vegetarians?
A. Yes, these capsules can be used by vegetarians
Q. Do they come with an FDA approval?
A. Yes, they have the FDA approval
Q. Do they offer a money back guarantee if they don’t work?
A. Yes, they offer a 90 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the results
Q. Can they be used with other hair loss products?
A. Yes, they can be used with other hair loss products – view my own product list here
Intake Programme for DHT Blockers:
- Take 2 capsules in the morning with water after food
- Take 2 capsules in the evening with water after food
- Total of 4 capsules need to be taken daily – 120 capsules will only last 30 days
Part 3: DHT Blocker Review: Key Features & Functions
DHT Blocker with Immune Support
Main Features Summarized:
Supplements for Hair loss
90 day guarantee
Green Tea Probiotics
Delivers fuller thicker hair
For thinning hair
For women and men
90 day guarantee
Main Features in Detail:
- From Advanced Trichology, these DHT blockers with Immune support are formulated to help with hair loss and thinning hair in 90 days and to give people fuller and thicker looking hair
- The bottle contains 120 capsules and they offer a 90-day money back guarantee if you are not entirely happy with the results you get.
- It includes high potency Saw Palmetto, Green Tea, Probiotics, and it is Gluten-Free and suitable for vegetarians.
- DHT affect the hair follicles growth phases and this DHT blocker will reduce the level of DHT which in turn allows healthier and fuller hair to grow back once again.
- It has been clinically formulated with over 16 years of research, it can be used by both men and women and it is FDA approved. It is drug free and contains herbs and probiotics, prebiotics and antifungal / antibacterial ingredients which are fully natural.
- These capsules have been certified pure from Independent Testing facilities and they are made in the USA in an FDA approved facility. This DHT blocker also has received the number 1 Top Product for DHT Blockers by the Trichology organisation in 2019
- They also improve nutrient absorption in your body along with boosting your immune system and your digestive system
- The price guide when last seen on sale with Amazon UK at the time of this review was in the £40 to £60 region which of course can be double checked below for a more accurate reading
Further images of the DHT Blockers are outlined below (6)
Part 4: DHT Blocker Review: Pros & Cons
- One of the main attractions here is the fact that they will offer you a 90-day money back guarantee so it gives great confidence when they are prepared to back their product like this. You can buy the product totally risk free!
- They are made in the USA in an FDA facility and has been tested in various clinics on hundreds and thousands of men and women already
- It is suitable for vegetarians and it is free of Gluten and Wheat and comes with a totally natural formula that you can take risk free
- Includes various natural antifungal ingredients and also antibacterial ingredients. It is also certified pure from Independent testing facilities
- It can be used by both men and women so they can be used by partners in the same house if needed.
- Additional benefits include improved digestion, improved nutrient absorption and it helps to boost your internal immune system which in turn helps to grow better looking quality hair and of course it supports better prostate health
- It is also recommended by a host of celebrities and top Trichologists across the globe for re-growing hair once again
- Results in some cases can start to be seen after 6 to 8 weeks with reduced levels of shedding and hair miniaturization
- These blockers can be used with other hair loss products such as shampoos and foams for even better results
- Most other capsule packages last for 3 months, however this bottle will only last for 30 days – multiple this by 12 and the annual costs start to rise rapidly. It’s a lot more expensive that many other brands (but without the guarantee)
- You need to have hair that is somewhat alive or have thinning hair. If you have gone completely bald on top, then the results will be quite minimal.
- The capsules on their own will have limited improvements in our opinion – you need to be using them in conjunction with other hair loss products also – view my recommended list here
- Despite all the marketing, sales pitches and positive results, it has not worked for everyone so the results are not guaranteed for you.
- Only for people with genetic hair loss or male / female hereditary pattern baldness.
- The response from emails can be quite slow at times which is annoying to see – their customer service could be better on certain occasions
- It does include minor amounts of whey derived from milk (but no other animal products)
- It requires 4 tablets to be taken each day (2 in the morning and 2 in the evening) so it takes a bit of getting used to if you are not accustomed to taking pills regularly
Part 5: Conclusion & Feedback Submission
Personally, I would recommend these DHT blockers on the basis that they honour their 90 day money back guarantee. They wouldn’t be on my top list of recommended products for stopping hair loss, but it comes very close to it. I also wouldn’t be relying on tablets alone to resolve my hair loss problems – I would only be using it in conjunction with other hair loss shampoos and foams to get the best possible outcome. A combination product approach is much better in my view when you use a selection of hair loss products in tandem with one another – view the list of products I currently use here. It would be considered as one of the best performing DHT blockers currently on the market, but the price on an annual basis is a bit too steep for my liking…
Have you used the DHT Blocker Capsules yourself in the recent past for treating hair loss or thinning hair? Did it work for you or was it a complete waste of time and money?
If so, please share your experiences and feedback good or bad in the comment section provided below – So that others across the wider community can learn also!!!