Are you considering buying FoliGrowth Hair Growth Vitamins from the brand of Advanced Trichology in the coming days to resolve your own hair loss problems? If so, then please make sure to check out this brief FoliGrowth review which will outline everything you need to know before you make any buying decisions.
This FoliGrowth Hair Growth review will take a close look at all the main functions and capabilities, the ingredient detail and also the important pros and cons that you definitely need to know which are outlined further down on this page. We have also included some frequently asked questions that has come up in the recent past that should take care of most of the queries that you may have plus the important intake programme that you will need to follow.
Before you begin, please be aware that guide prices can only be presented at the time of this FoliGrowth Hair review as prices can change slightly from week to week depending on local discount activities so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you get the most accurate up to date price information. For easier navigation, this brief review will be split up into 5 main parts as follows…
FoliGrowth Growth Review Content
- Part 1: Brief Overview and Ingredients
- Part 2: Frequently Asked Questions
- Part 3: FoliGrowth Hair Growth Review: Key Features Outlined
- Part 4: FoliGrowth Hair Growth Review: Pros & Cons
- Part 5: Conclusion & Feedback Submission
While you are here, feel free also to view…
- My recommended Product list for Treating Hair loss for people based in the UK – Read more Here
- My recommended Product list for Treating Hair loss for people based in the USA – Read more Here
Part 1: Brief Overview and Ingredients
|Product:||FoliGrowth Ultimate Hair Growth Vitamins|
|Guarantee:||90-day money back guarantee|
|Approvals:||FDA approved, made in an FDA approved facility|
|Best Place to Buy UK:||Amazon UK - View their low prices here|
|Best Place to Buy US:||Amazon USA - View their low prices here|
|Research:||16 years of Clinical research|
Key Ingredients for FoliGrowth Hair Growth Vitamins:
- Biotin 5000mcg, Iron 10mg, Pantothenic Acid 300mgs
- Selenium 100mcg, Manganese 5mg, Iodine 150mcg
- Vitamin C 250mg, Vitamin D3 2000iu, Vitamin A 2500ius
- Thiamine 30mgs, Riboflavin 50mgs, Vitamin E 70 ius
- Vitamin B6 50mgs, Folate 800mcg
- Vitamin B12 100mcg, Pine Bark Extract, Bamboo Extract, L - Cysteine
- FoliGrowth Ultra Hair Proprietary Blend 785mgs PABA
- R- Lipoic Acid, Institol, Opti MSM, Fo Ti Root
- Saw Palmetto Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Niacin 30mg
- Choline from Choline Bitartrate, White Stoned Rice Flour
Part 2: Frequently Asked Questions about FoliGrowth Hair Supplements (11)
Q1. Is it GMO free and Gluten Free?
A. Yes, FoliGrowth hair vitamins are GMO free and Gluten Free
Q2. How many ingredients does it include?
A. It includes 28 different ingredients including 5000mcg of Biotin
Q3. Is it suitable for vegetarians?
A. Yes, these hair vitamins from FoliGrowth are suitable for vegetarians
Q4. How many capsules is included and how long will it last?
A. There are 90 capsules in the bottle which will last for 30 days.
Q5. Is it Wheat free and Lactose free?
A. Yes, it is both wheat free and lactose free
Q6. Do they offer a money back guarantee?
A. Yes, they offer a 90-day money back guarantee as long as the intake programme has been followed
Q7. Where are these FoliGrowth Hair vitamins made?
A. They are made in California in the USA
Q8. Can it be used with other hair loss products?
A. Yes, these vitamins can be used in conjunction with other hair products – view my UK list here or my US list here
Q9. Are these capsules FDA approved?
A. Yes, they are FDA approved made in an FDA approved facility backed with 16 years of clinical research.
Q10. Can they be used by men and women?
A. Yes, they can be used by both women and men.
Q11. How many capsules do you take each day?
A. You need to take 3 capsules each day after food. In the morning, midday and also in the evening
Part 3: FoliGrowth Hair Growth Review: Key Features Outlined
Advanced Trichology FoliGrowth Hair Growth Vitamins
Main Features in Summary:
High Potency Biotin
Treats Hair Loss / Thinning Hair
Stronger and Thicker Hair
Vegan Formula & Gluten Free
90 capsules over 30 days
5000mcg of Biotin
Treats Nutritional deficiencies
90 day Guarantee
Certified GMP & Made in the USA
Main Features in Detail:
- These hair growth vitamins from Advanced Trichology include a high potency Biotin to reduce hair thinning and hair loss and to give you thicker and stronger hair.
- They are formulated for Vegans / Vegetarians, they are wheat free and gluten free and they are tested by a third party.
- This formula has been patented with ingredients such as Opti MSM and has also been clinically developed with cellular support with 5000mcg of Biotin, 28 herbs and vitamins, Hyaluronic Acid, Choline, Silica, Vitamin C, 2000iuVitamin D3 and Saw Palmetto.
- The main objective here is based on a formula that is designed to provide all essential vitamins and nutrients naturally to the hair and scalp for improved hair growth and superior thicker and stronger hair
- In addition, it has the ability to cleanse the Liver with Alpha Lipoic Acid and Fo Ti and it increases Thyroid production with Iodine from Natural Atlantic Kelp
- Overall, it helps to treat hair loss, nutritional deficiencies and Thyroid problems, Stress related issues, Anemia and Low Vitamin D levels. They are suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians and can be used by both men and women
- Please note also that they are made in California in the USA, they are Certified GMP and of course they are made in FDA Approved Facility
- The price range when last seen on sale at the time of this review was for less than £50 with Amazon UK and less than $50 with Amazon US which of course can both be double checked below if you need to take a closer look.
Further images of the Advanced Trichology FoliGrowth Hair Growth Vitamins are outlined below (7)
Part 4: FoliGrowth Hair Growth Review: Pros & Cons
Pros / Benefits:
- Free deliveries are available via Amazon so at least you get the lowest possible price without any added extra delivery associated costs
- It is suitable for people who are vegans and vegetarians and they are gluten free, soy free and wheat free.
- The level of Biotin is high potency and far superior to many other products we have seen across the marketplace with 5000mcg
- They have conducted over 16 years of clinical research which is certainly worth mentioning and it is made in an FDA approved facility
- It can also help with anti-aging of the skin and nails and it can increase Thyroid production with Iodine from Natural Atlantic Kelp
- It has the ability to cleanse the Liver with Alpha Lipoic Acid and Fo Ti and helps to tackle various nutritional deficiencies in both men and women
Cons / Limitations:
- The price is not all that bad but it is quite high when you consider that it will only last for 30 days – multiply that by 12 and the annual costs starts to rise rather rapidly…
- On a personal level, I found little improvements made on my thinning hair regions after 60 days – it doesn’t include a DHT blocker which is disappointing. If you are serious about restoring your hair and stopping your hair loss once and for all – view my UK product list here or my US product list here which has been prescribed by my own doctor and has finally put an end to my own hair loss problems
- Capsules alone will not solve a problem as big as hair loss. You need to include a combined product approach such as shampoos and foams also which will unfortunately end up costing you more money each year for the rest of your life
Part 5: Conclusion & Feedback Submission
While this product has worked for many people, unfortunately I did not get the results I had hoped for. Therefore, I cannot recommend it based on my own experience but that doesn’t mean it won’t work for you. Like many of these hair loss products you see around, some work well while others just don’t do the job as expected.
What has worked for me is a list of products that I use each and every single day which was prescribed by my own medical doctor – view my recommended UK list here or view my recommended US list here if you wish to find a solution that does work wonders for me and there is no reason why it can’t work for you either.
Have you used FoliGrowth Hair Vitamins in the recent past for treating your hair loss or thinning hair? Did it work for you or was it a complete waste of time and money?
If so, please share your experiences and feedback good or bad in the comment section provided below – So that others across the wider communities can learn also!!! (email addresses are not published)