Hi there and many thanks again for taking the time to visit. If you are thinking about buying HairBurst Vitamins in the coming days to restore your Hair and stop further hair loss, then make sure to check out our HairBurst Vitamin review which will outline everything you need to know before you make any buying decisions.
This review will also include a short frequently asked question session that should answer most of the queries that you may have and we will point all the main pros and cons that my wife came across that you definitely need to know which are outlined further down on this page. In addition, we will point out all the important ingredient detail for those of you who may be interested in it and of course all of the main features, capabilities and limitations that my wife came across when completing this review.
Before you begin reading our review, please take note that guide prices can only be presented at the time of this Hairburst review as prices can change slightly from week to week or month to month depending on local discount or promotional activities so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you get the most accurate up to date price information.
HairBurst Review Content
- Part 1: Short Overview and Ingredients
- Part 2: Frequently Asked Question Session
- Part 3: HairBurst Review: Main Features
- Part 4: HairBurst Review: Pros & Cons (Advantages and Limitations)
- Part 5: Conclusion & Feedback
Part 1: Short Overview and Ingredients
|Product:||HairBurst Hair Growth Vitamins – 60 capsules|
|Guarantee:||No Money back Guarantee seen|
|Approvals:||No FDA approvals seen – Clinically tested Only|
|Cheap Place to Buy:||Amazon UK - View their low prices here (for UK based visitors)|
|Cheap Place to Buy:||Amazon US - View their low prices here (for US based visitors)|
|Manufactured:||Made in the UK|
Key Ingredients for HairBurst Capsules:
- 26 ingredients formulated
- Biotin and Folic Acid
- Vitamins A, C and D
- Pantothenic Acid, Asorbic Acid, Silica
- Hyalauronic Acid (Wheat, Soya)
- Zinc Citrate, Retinal Acetate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Branch Chain Amino Acids
- L-LysineMonohydrochloride, L-Methionine
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, Copper Gluconate
- Sodium Selenite
- Calcium Carbonate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- Hypromellose Capsule Shell E464
- Marine Collagen (Fish)
- Microcrystalline, Cellulose
- Pyridoxine HCL Thiamine Nitrate, Niacin
- Riboflavin, Cyanocobalamin, Chlolecaciferol
Part 2: Frequently Asked Question Session (7)
Q1. How many capsules do you need to take per day?
A. You need to take 2 capsules per day – one in the morning and one in the evening after food with water
Q2. Is it GMO free and nut free?
A. Yes, it is GMO free and nut free
Q3. Are there any additives added or included in the formula?
A. No, there are no additives added or included in this formula
Q4. Does it include any flavourings, sweeteners, peanuts, starch, yeast or lactose?
A. No, it does not include any flavourings, sweeteners, peanuts, starch, yeast or lactose
Q5. Is it dairy free / soy free / Gluten free?
A. Yes, it is gluten free, soy free and dairy free
Q6. How long does it take to start seeing results?
A. It usually takes 6 months before results are seen
Q7. Can it be used with other hair loss products?
A. Yes, it can be used with other hair loss products – view my men recommended UK list here or my US list here
Part 3: HairBurst Review: Main Features
HairBurst Hair Growth Vitamins
Main Features in Summary:
Hair Vitamins for hair growth
Provides stronger and longer hair
60 Capsules / 1 month supply
Gluten, Soy, Dairy, Nuts Free
Free of Trans fats
Main Features in Detail:
- This bottle from Hairburst contains 60 capsules of hair vitamins which need to be taken twice daily and it will last you for a total of 30 days. It comes to you as a Biotin Hair Growth Supplement for providing stronger looking hair and longer hair over a 6 to 12-month period.
- They have come up with a unique formula with several perfect vitamins to nourish your hair and increase your hair strength. It also helps to reduce breakage and improve elasticity and it is geared to help you as a reliable hair supplement for improved hair growth
- Hairburst contains no additives and it has 26 different ingredients such as Biotin, vitamins A, C and D, Zinc, MSM, Collagen, Folic Acid, Minerals and Calcium to mention just a few
- It has been clinically tested and it is free of gluten, dairy, soy, GMO, nuts and it is also free of trans fats and it also comes as Halal certified. It is also free from flavourings, sweeteners, peanuts, bovine / porcine gelatine, yeast, lactose and starch.
- The price range when last seen on sale at the time of this review with Amazon UK was for less than £30 which of course can be double checked below if you wish to take a closer look.
Further images of the HairBurst Vitamins for Hair Growth are outlined below (3)
Part 4: HairBurst Review: Pros & Cons (Advantages and Limitations)
Pros / Advantages:
- The one advantage you will like is the lower price range that it tends to be on sale for – usually less than £30 per month which is considerably less than other brands available across the market
- Many other brands require you to take 3 capsules per day while this brand only requires you to take 2 capsules per day.
- It is free of dairy, soy, nuts, gluten and it is also GMO free – plus there are no trans fat
- While it didn’t work for my wife, it has been reported by others that it did improve elasticity of the hair and it also reduced hair breakage
- Premium ingredients are included in the formulated mix such as vitamin A, C and D, and also minerals, calcium and zinc.
- It is made in the UK so at least you know you are supporting local jobs in the UK country and UK communities.
- It is made free from Bovine and Porcine gelatine, flavourings, starch, yeast, lactose, sweeteners and peanuts and results in some cases can be seen in less than 4 weeks
Cons / Limitations:
- I have not come across any FDA approvals for this product – have you? Plus, it is not made in a FDA approved facility which is disappointing
- It states that it is Halal certified? How does this help in growing hair and stopping hair loss? I can’t see any benefit here whatsoever
- One bottle will only last you for one month – are you going to order 12 times over the course of the year? Probably not…
- The pictures they display for the before and after treatment over 12 months don’t look genuine in my opinion – I would ask serious questions about them
- Even though it is one of the cheaper options, when you multiply it by 12 for a year’s supply, the annual cost starts to rise rather rapidly.
- There is no money back guarantee offered which many other FDA approved brands do provide after 60 or 90 days of treatment
- Many other companies highlight several years of clinical research conducted yet none is seen available here which again is disappointing
Part 5: Conclusion & Feedback
Would my wife buy it again? No to be honest as the results or improvements were minimal and hardly noticeable. They simply didn’t make any of her thinning hair better and it remains as it is totally unchanged. The fact that there is no money back guarantee available and it is not FDA approved also makes us very nervous.
If you or your partner are serious about restoring your hair and stopping hair loss once and for all, then please make sure to check out my prescribed of products from my own medical hair doctor which can work for you and finally put an end to your own hair loss problems once and for all – View my UK list Here or View my US list Here
Have you used Hairburst Vitamins in the recent past for treating your hair loss or thinning hair? Did it work for you or was it a complete waste of time and money?
If so, please share your experiences and feedback good or bad in the comment section provided below – So that others across the wider communities can learn also!!! (email addresses are not published)