Are you thinking about buying the Keranique Hair Regrowth Nozzle Treatment in 2020? If so, then check out our brief Keranique Hair Loss review which will outline all our own experiences of using this product plus an overview of what other people say about it so at least you will get a broader view about its success rates and capabilities from the wider public. Giving you our own opinion plus an overview of other people reviews will hopefully give you a much better understanding if indeed this product can work for you as it can work wonders for some people, yet others experience little to no improvements after using it from what we have seen. For easier navigation, our review will be split into 6 small parts so feel free to skip to whatever part interest you the most…
Keranique Hair Loss Review Content:
- Section 1: Product Overview & How it Works
- Section 2: FAQ’s – 11 Outlined
- Section 3: Keranique Hair Loss Review – Features, Pros & Cons
- Section 4: General Information – Procedures etc
- Section 5: What People Say – 12 Examples
- Section 6: Our Conclusion
Guide prices can only be published at the time of this Keranique Hair Loss spray review, so please make sure to view the price checkers provided below to ensure you have the most accurate up to date information.
Section 1: Product Overview
|Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment Nozzle Sprayer
|Less than $30 @ Amazon – View Today’s Updated Price Here
|Options of Pack of 1 or Pack of 2 or Pack of 3
|Twice per Day – Every Day
How it Works:
- This product has been clinically proven to regrow hair by reactivating the hair follicles which in turn stimulates hair regrowth
- It includes the Keratin Amino complex which helps to naturally strengthen hair which in turn makes it healthier for regrowth
- The formula works on protecting existing hair damage and prevents any new damage from various styling techniques. They work by promoting oxygen, ingredients and blood to the hair follicle which promotes stronger and thicker hair.
- It needs to be applied twice each day to the scalp every day of the week to see the best results for a minimum of 6 months
Section 2: Frequently Asked Questions about Keranique Hair Regrowth (11)
Q1. What percentage minoxidil is included?
A. This treatment includes a 2% Minoxidil solution
Q2. Can you get longer lasting packs?
A. Yes, there are various options to choose from that can last up to 3 months long
Q3. Are there any parabens or sulphates included in the ingredients?
A. No, this treatment is free of all parabens or sulphates (also free of phthalates)
Q4. How often does it need to be applied?
A. This hair regrowth application needs to be applied twice per day (but many just use it once per day)
Q5. How long does it take to start seeing results?
A. This will vary from person to person but on average it will take 6 months to 1 year to start seeing results.
Q6. Are there any side effects?
A. You may experience some dryness or minimal itching of the scalp
Q7. Once you start using it, do you need to continue using it?
A. Yes, to continue seeing the improved results, you will need to continue to use it daily
Q8. Can this hair restoration product be used by men also?
A. Yes, this Keranique Hair Regrowth Nozzle Sprayer can also be used by men but a 5% Minoxidil treatment would be better.
Q9. How does the product smell – does it stink like other products?
A. No, this product has a nice minted fresh fragrance smell that you will have no problem with
Q10. Will it make my hair look greasy?
A. No, as it is only applied to the specific regions, your hair will not look greasy after use
Q11. Do I need to use the shampoo and conditioner also?
A. No, you don’t need to use these also, but some use them to maximise it’s potential.
Section 3: Keranique Hair Loss Review – Features, Pros & Cons
- This hair regrowth treatment from the brand of Keranique includes Minoxidil 2% which is FDA approved for helping to regrow hair once again and in turn helps to revitalise hair follicles and provide a healthier and thicker head of hair. It is a highly recognised brand and one that has been tested over and over again across the wider public.
- This pack size is a 30-day pack supply but you can also get larger packs of 2 or 3 if needed which will save you having to reorder it so frequently. It works by providing ingredients to the hair follicles to help people with thinning hair to make it look stronger and thicker with more volume
- The recommended treatment is twice per day – one milliliter onto the scalp in the affected regions and it comes without any harsh chemicals or toxins which is one less thing to worry about.
Pros that you will like:
- Easy to use and apply each day – no complicated applications and the applicator can be used on precise locations
- Includes the FDA approved Minoxidil which has been proven to regrow hair in both men and women
- Free of any harsh chemicals or toxins so you don’t have to worry about any bad reactions
- Comes endorsed by Certified Dermatologists which certainly adds confidence before you intend to buy.
- It can also be used by men who don’t need a 5% minoxidil solution and it offers a nice fresh fragrance unlike many other hair treatments where the smells can be somewhat disturbing
Cons you should Know:
- Better at revitalizing existing hair instead of re-growing new hair and is designed more for thinning hair rather than bald regions
- Results can take a lot longer than expected – some experience positive results after 4 months while other can be waiting 12 months or more.
- Side effects such as a dry scalp or a mild itching sensation can be experienced by some.
- Minor hair shedding can occur when the treatment starts which is natural but will be a concern all the same to see it happening
- Only suitable for specific conditions and it will not work for everyone
- No warranty or guarantee is offered – you will need to test it out for yourself and use it for 6 to 12 months before you know if it can work for you.
Price Guide: Less than $30 @ Amazon
Further images of the Keranique Hair Regrowth Nozzle Sprayer Treatment are outlined below
Section 4: General Information & Tips
Hair Loss Triggers:
Diet changes & over styling
Poor nutrient intake
Genetic or Heredity
High stress levels
Health or medical problems
Prime the sprayer nozzle
Hold the bottle upright
Pump the sprayer 5 times
Apply 1 ml with 6 spray mists
Apply 2 times per day
Needs to be applied daily
Opening the Bottle:
Hold the bottle upright & firmly
Push the small button on the bottom
Then turn the wheel
Spray mechanism is now unlocked
Propylene Glycol 20%
Section 5: What People Say – 12 Examples
- Using it for 12 months makes me feel so much more confident. The balding spots have almost disappeared completely, so I no longer need to hide them – it is a lifesaver! It has a fine and precise spray applicator, so it can be applied exactly where you want it to go.
- It took a lot longer than expected but people are now starting to compliment my hair regularly which is a big boost for me. It definitely has worked wonders for me and I recommend it to everyone
- It has been 13 months since I started using it and I have never looked back. I feel great with the thicker looking shinier healthier hair. I reduced it to once per day and the improvements started to decline so I started to use it twice daily again
- It can make my hair a little stiff, not greasy looking as it is applied at night before I go to bed. Struggled with the opening and pump spray initially but works fine once you get the hang of it.
- This product actually made my hair go thinner so I needed to change it after 3 months, so it doesn’t work for everyone. It seemed to clog my hair follicles and caused accelerated hair loss, so I won’t be using it again.
- It changed the texture of my hair as it became brittle and stiff like straw. It caused so much damage to my hair, so I ended up having to stop using it. Customer service reply was simply stated as this product will not work for everyone
- Stopped buying this product as there are cheaper alternative products available in the market that can do as good a job as this one at a lower cost investment. Wish it was more affordable
- Continued use is an absolute must. When I stopped using it my hair started to go thinner once again
- There are far too many potential side effects in the small print and my doctor advised against using it anymore, so I switched to another treatment.
- This treatment has restored my hair back to its former glory days and it definitely makes it look with more volume and thicker – very pleased overall
- I have been using it for over 6 months and I haven’t noticed any major improvements, perhaps I need to wait longer
- The nozzle bottle is annoying and messy and the spray bottle would work better
Section 6: Our Conclusion
Can this product guarantee hair growth? In a nutshell – NO! THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE! Will you be one of the lucky few? I hope so as there are so many various mixed reports on it from what we have seen.
Can we recommend it? As the results are so mixed, it would only have to be 50/50 to be honest. The one good thing is that the smaller pack is generally available for less than $30 so at this price level, it is certainly worth giving it a go. See how your own hair is after 30 days using the smaller pack and make your own decision afterwards if it is worth doing it for the 6 months. If you have thinning hair, then we feel that this product is worth giving a try for the low price that you need to spend as many other products and procedures will cost a hell of a lot more than this from our experiences, so it is worth the gamble in our opinion.
Educate the Wider Public:
Have you used the Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment with the extended Nozzle Sprayer yourself in the recent past? Did you have any good or bad experiences after using it?
If possible, please educate the wider public by leaving your feedback in the comment box section provided below!