Many thanks once again for taking the time to visit. If you are thinking about buying the Lipogaine Shampoo for stimulating new hair growth or treating thinning hair in the coming days, then please make sure to check out my brief Lipogaine Shampoo Review which will definitely help you out if you need to know everything there is to know about it based on my own experiences with this product.
This review will cover different aspects of this Lipogaine shampoo such as the ingredients being used, the main features that you need to be aware of and also a series of some frequently asked questions that has come up in the recent past should answer many of the queries that you may have about this shampoo.
We will also outline all the main properties that you need to be aware of plus all the main pros and cons that I came across that you also need to know before you make any buying or purchasing decisions. Hopefully by the end of this review you will have a clearer idea if indeed this Lipogaine shampoo can help you out with your hair loss and thinning hair or if you should start looking elsewhere for another brand
Before you start, please note that guide prices can only be shown at the time of this Lipogaine Shampoo review as prices can change slightly from week to week depending on local discount or promotional activities, so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you get the most accurate up to date price information.
Lipogaine Hair Growth Shampoo Review Content
- Part 1: Brief Overview, Ingredient Outline & FAQ’s
- Part 2: Lipogaine Shampoo Review – Main Features
- Part 3: Lipogaine Shampoo Review – Pros and Cons
- Part 4: Conclusion & Your Feedback Submission
Part 1: Brief Overview, Ingredient Outline & FAQ’s
|Lipogaine Big 5 Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo
|No FDA Approvals / Clearances known
|No warranty or money back guarantee available
|Cheap Place to Buy:
|Amazon both in the UK and the US
|UK Price Guide:
|£20 to £35 (@ the time of this review) – View today’s price here
|USA Price Guide:
|$18 to $30 (@ the time of this review) – View today’s price here
Lipogaine Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo
Selection of Key Ingredient Properties:
- Biotin & Caffeine
- Argan Oil
- Castor oil
- Saw Palmetto extract
- Black seed oil
- Sage oil
- Indian gooseberry
- Black castor oil
- Jojoba Oil, Coconut oil
- Nettles extract
- Rosemary oil, Lemon oil
- He Shou Wu
- Ylang Ylang, Green Tea
- Cedarwood oil plus various other key ingredients
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can it be used by both men and women?
A. Yes, it can be used by both women and men
Q. Can it be used with other hair treatment products?
A. Yes, it can be used with various other hair treatment products – view my USA list here or view my UK list here
Q. Does it include Ketoconazole?
A. No, this ingredient Ketoconazole has been removed from the formula with the Big 5
Q. Can it be used every other day?
A. Yes, it can be used every other day or daily if desired
Q. Does it include Sulfates?
A. No, there are no Sulfates in the ingredient list
Q. How long does it take to see real results?
A. On average it can take 3 months continued use every week to see results
Q. How long will one bottle last?
A. It depends how many times per week it is used but should last approx. 1 month duration
Part 2: Lipogaine Shampoo Review – Main Features
Lipogaine Hair Stimulating Shampoo The Big 5
Main Features Summarized:
Hair rejuvenating shampoo
Provides a healthy scalp
Supports healthy hair growth
236ml bottle 8 FL OZ.
For all hair types
Suitable for men and women
Zero harsh chemicals
Delivered weight is 10.4 ounces
Main Features to Note:
- This hair stimulating shampoo from Lipogaine called the Big 5 has been proven to resolve hair thinning and hair loss and it includes a list of key ingredients namely Biotin, Argan Oil, Castor oil, Caffeine and Saw Palmetto
- It is a Hair rejuvenating shampoo to provide both men and women with healthier scalps which in turn assists with improved hair follicle growth. It is free of any harsh chemicals and it is color safe and can be used for all different hair types.
- The bottle contains 236ml or 8 oz. and a separate conditioner bottle is also available if needed to compliment this hair stimulating shampoo.
- They boast a 100% customer satisfaction rate, they have a recognised brand that many people trust and the main objective is to add more volume to your hair making it look full fuller and thicker and overall to reduce the level of thinning hair.
- It is color safe, free of harsh type chemicals and can be used every day of the week without any side effects giving fuller, thicker and nourished looking hair.
- This shampoo can also be used in conjunction with various other hair loss restoration product – view my US list here or my UK list here
- The price guide at the time of this review when last seen on sale was in the $18 to $30 cost region with Amazon US and £20 to £35 with Amazon UK which of course can be doubled checked below if you wish to take a closer look.
Further images of the Lipogaine Big 5 Hair Stimulating Shampoo (and Conditioner) are outlined below (3)
Part 3: Lipogaine Shampoo Review – Pros and Cons
Pros / Advantages:
- It comes from an established brand which is recognisable and it has received tons of positive reviews already which certainly adds more confidence if you choose to buy
- Both men and women can choose to use it and it performs relatively well when treating hair thinning or hair miniaturization for lots and lots of people who got positive results
- It can be used every day as it is kinder on various skin types and it doesn’t include any difficult or harsh chemicals whatsoever so it’s more environmentally friendly also
- It provides a fantastic touch to your hair leaving it soft and gentle to touch and gives the effect of hair nourishment and moisturization. It also leaves a beautiful smell and fragrance from your hair after use
- Although some people didn’t get the results they expected, lots of people who have used it consistently for a minimum of 3 months did see results – pity it doesn’t work for everyone though…
Cons / Limitations:
- Even though this shampoo will improve your head scalp, we didn’t see a whole lot of improvement in terms of new hair growth – take a look at my US list here or my UK list here if you are serious about treating hair loss
- They have removed the key ingredient Ketoconazole for re-growing hair which has annoyed many people across the industry as this is a scientifically proven ingredient for hair restoration – a major and significant loss in terms of building and growing your hair once again
- A shampoo alone will not give you brilliant results – you will need to be using further products for treating hair loss rather than expecting a shampoo to solve all your problems on its own.
- You need to let it soak in for 3 to 5 minutes for best results instead of just rinsing straight away and many other positive reviews we have seen stated that other products were used in conjunction with the shampoo so it is very difficult to tell its effectiveness solely on its own
- Price is quite high for such a small bottle of 8 ounces and it states it has a 100% customer satisfaction rate where clearly it doesn’t!
Part 4: Conclusion & Your Feedback Submission
Would I buy Lipogaine Shampoo again? To be honest I wouldn’t bother as I personally didn’t see any significant improvement. Others may have seen big improvements in their hair but for me it was hardly noticeable. The main fact that the Ketoconazole has been removed from the ingredients also makes me worried about the effectiveness and overall performance of this shampoo in terms of hair restoration, treating thinning hair and stimulating new hair growth.
If you are serious about treating thinning hair or hair loss, please view my recommended US product list here or view my recommended UK product list here which has worked wonders for me and there is no reason why it can’t work for you either.
Have you used the Lipogaine Shampoo yourself in the recent past for treating hair loss or thinning hair? Did it work for you or was it a complete waste of time, energy and money? Or did you try my recommended product list?
If so, please share your experiences and feedback good or bad in the comment section provided below – So that others across the wider community can learn also!!!