Hello and many thanks in advance for taking the time to visit. If you are thinking about buying Nourkrin Hair capsules in the coming days, then please make sure to check out this brief Nourkrin Hair Review which will outline everything you need to know both good and bad before you make your final decision.
This Nourkrin review will outline all the main features that you need to be aware of, the key ingredients and the main pros and cons both good and bad that you should definitely take a closer look at which are outlined further below.
While you are here, we have outlined some frequently asked questions that has come up in the recent past that hopefully should answer many of the queries that you may have along with the recommended daily intake programme that you will need to follow.
Hair Growth Cycles can be affected by the following factors:
- Chemicals & Child birth
- Hyper tension & Stress
- Genetics & Cholesterol
- Medication & Hormones
- Hair styling
- Diabetes & Poor Nutrition
Please be aware also that guide prices can only be presented at the time of this Nourkrin Hair supplement review as prices can change slightly from week to week depending on local promotional activities so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you get the most accurate up to date price information or take a look at my recommended list for men here.
Nourkrin Hair Growth Supplement Review Content
- Part 1: Overview, Ingredients & When Not to Use
- Part 2: Intake Programme, Frequently Asked Questions & Hair Growth Cycle
- Part 3: Nourkrin Hair Growth Supplement Review: Key Features Outlined
- Part 4: Nourkrin Hair Growth Supplement Review: Pros & Cons
- Part 5: Conclusion & Feedback
Part 1: Overview, Ingredients & When Not to Use
|Nourkrin Hair Supplements for Women 180 tablets
|30 Years of clinical research - 56 papers published
|No money back guarantees seen
|Cheap Place to Buy:
|Suppliers via Amazon UK - View Stock Availability Here
|£50 to £80 (3-month supply) - Check Today’s Price Here
- Acerola cherry extract - malpighia punicifolia
- Silicon dioxide
- Horsetail extract - equisetum arvense
- Bulking agents - microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate
- Marilex - fractionated fish extract with specific lectican proteoglycans
- Stabilsers and Glazing agents (fatty acids / glycerol)
When Not to Use Nourkrin:
Do not use Nourkrin Hair Growth Supplements if…
- You have allergies to fish or shellfish
- You are taking other medications – please consult your doctor
- You are a vegan or a vegetarian
- You are Pregnant
- You are breast feeding
Part 2: Intake Programme, Frequently Asked Questions & Hair Growth Cycle
Daily Intake Programme
Take 2 tablets daily for a minimum period of 6 months
Take for up to 9 months if not fully satisfied with your results
Take 1 tablet in the morning and 1 in the evening with water after food intake
After 6 months, reduce to 1 tablet per day for the maintenance of your hair quality and hair growth phases
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Are there any drugs included with Nourkrin?
A. No, this is a drug free tablet with natural derivatives only
Q. What are the recommended storage guidelines?
A. You need to make sure it is stored in a dry place at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight
Q. Who makes these?
A. A company called Pharma Medico manufactures these tablets
Q. How do they work?
A. They work by providing the body with the specific nutrients needed to promote good, natural hair growth
Q. How long does it take to see results?
A. Results on average are seen after a 3-month period and better results are seen after 6 months
Q. Can they be ordered in smaller pack sizes?
A. Yes, there is also boxes with 30 tablets and 60 tablets available under the Nourkrin brand which cost less
Q. What is the amount of Marilex servings per day?
A. There is 600mg of Marilex serving per day when you take 2 tablets daily
Q. Does it include Gelatine?
A. No, it does not include Gelatine
Q. Can it be used in conjunction with other hair loss products?
A. Yes, it be used in conjunction with other hair loss products – view my recommended list for men here
Your Hair Growth Cycle
- Growth Phase - most of your hair is growing all the time over and over again
- Transition Phase - a tiny amount of your hair at any time where the nutrients cease being brought to the follicle bringing the growth phase to an end
- Resting Phase – up to 15% of your hair where the hair has reached its full growth potential and becomes inactive and the follicle produces a new hair for a new growth phase to start once again
- Pro Longed Resting Phase – is where the hairs come into the resting phase too early and it becomes pro longed or too long which leads to hair becoming thin and eventual hair shedding. This also causes lesser hair follicles to re-enter the growth phase
Part 3: Nourkrin Hair Growth Supplement Review: Key Features Outlined
Nourkrin Hair Supplements for Women
Main Features Summarized:
180 tablets / 3 months supply
Includes D-biotin for hair maintenance
Easy to swallow
Drug Free and totally natural
Includes Marilex Marine extracts
Reduces hair loss
Improves existing hair growth
Separate packs for Men
56 published papers
Works on 8 out of 10 women
2 Gold Medal awards - Weight: 140g
Main Features in Detail:
- This hair supplement from Nourkrin comes in a large packet of 180 tablets which will last for a 3-month period when they are taken as part of the programme of 2 tablets per day.
- It has been proven to strengthen hair growth from existing hair follicles and reduce the hair loss among men and women and 8 out 10 women reported positive results from clinical trials
- Packs are also available specifically and separately for men also and they have 56 published papers overs the last 30 years
- There are no drugs included and comes from natural derivatives only and includes the Biotin for the maintenance of good quality hair strands and follicles.
- The capsules have been scientifically formulated to help maintain a healthy hair growth cycle with the inclusion of Marilex and Biotin and they have 30 years of knowledge behind them
- They have conducted solid research through the years and have won awards based on their success to date
- Marilex is a deep-sea fish derived marine extract and works in conjunction with other minerals and vitamins to strengthen existing hair growth and reduce the levels of hair loss
- Improvements are seen after 3 months of continued use and they improve further up to 6 months to continually support and maintain the natural Hair Growth Cycle
- The price guide when last seen on sale with Amazon UK at the time of this review was in the £50 to £80 region which can be double checked below if you wish to take a closer look
Further images for the Nourkrin Hair Supplements are outlined below (3)
Part 4: Nourkrin Hair Growth Supplement Review: Pros & Cons
- They are backed with 30 years of experience which is always great to see unlike many others who come today and are gone tomorrow
- Includes the derived marine extract called Marliex which is only found in Nourkrin tablets
- They have 56 research papers completed during the 30 years so they have a ton of experience behind them
- They have been awarded two prestigious Gold medals by the hair loss experts at The World Trichology Society which is certainly worth mentioning
- The prices available at Amazon tend to be a lot lower than the local chemist which ends up being quite a lot of savings for a 12-month supply
- Specific women have reported great success with treating alopecia areata when used on a consistent basis
- Only 8 out of 10 women seen improved results so this clearly this will not work for everyone – results are not guaranteed!
- Price is lower than many other products we have seen however is still quite expensive all the same. If you multiply it by 4, your annual costs will start to rise rapidly.
- While it is good for stopping further shedding, many report it was quite poor when it came to new hair growth
- Tablets alone have limited results in our view – to have superior results, you need to be using other products also such as shampoos and foams in our opinion– view my recommended list for men here
- Mixed results have been seen overall – many report excellent results while others saw only a slight improvement in terms of reduced hair shedding
Part 5: Conclusion & Feedback
While this product has worked wonders for many people, it still failed to deliver the level of results expected from everyone and in many cases, did not make any difference whatsoever which is disappointing to see. The results are not guaranteed but more people have positive things to say about it than negative which is a major plus. It is not on my top list of products that I would recommend but it is certainly worth a try if you have the disposable money available on hand, but I certainly wouldn’t be relying on tablets alone. For maximum results, you should be using it in conjunction with shampoos and foams also to put an end to your hair loss problems once and for all.
Have you used the Nourkrin Hair Growth Supplements yourself in the recent past for treating hair loss or thinning hair? Did it work for you or was it a complete waste of time and money?
If so, please share your experiences and feedback good or bad in the comment section provided below – So that others across the wider community can learn also!!!