Are you considering buying a Nutrastim Laser Hair Comb in 2020? If so, then please make sure to check out our brief review which will outline everything you need to know before you make that all-important decision.
My review will outline all the main features it offers, all the main pros and cons and also an overview of feedback from the general public so at least you are getting a more broader review which in turn will be more beneficial overall for everyone visiting this page. In addition to this review of the good and bad points, we will also present a short series of frequently asked questions that have come up in the recent past that hopefully will answer most of the queries that you may possibly have.
Before you begin, please be aware that guide prices can only be submitted at the time of this review as prices can change from week to week or month to month depending on local discount or promotional activities, so please make sure to view the prices checkers outlined below which will ensure you get the most accurate up to date price information.
Laser Hair Comb Review Overview
- Product: NutraStim Professional Hair Growth Laser Comb
- Brand: NutraStim
- Approval: FDA approved
- Guarantee: 6 months money back guarantee (seller dependant)
- Price Guide: $180 to $250 (at the time of this review) – View today’s price here
- Reliable Stockist: Amazon – View today’s stock availability here
Frequently Asked Questions about the NutraStim Laser Comb:
Q1. Is there a money back guarantee if it doesn’t work?
A. Yes, they offer a money back guarantee if it doesn’t work without any questions
Q2. How many laser lights does it have?
A. This laser comb has 12 low level laser lights
Q3. How does it work?
A. It works by delivering laser light to increase blood flow and stimulate the hair follicle regrowth
Q4. How long are the sessions?
A. The duration of each session lasts for 8 minutes
Q5. How many times per week do you need to use it?
A. You will need to consistently use it 3 times per week
Q6. If I use it more than 3 times per week, will I see better results?
A. No, using it more than 3 times per week will not give you improved results.
Q7. Will it work on people who are bald for a considerable amount of time?
A. No, this comb is more geared towards people who are experiencing moderate hair loss
Q8. How long does it take to start seeing results?
A. On average people start seeing results after 4 months of use
Q9. Does it need to be plugged in?
A. No, this is a cordless laser comb so all you need to do it charge it using the base provided.
Q10. How do you operate it?
A. Once charged, switch it on, apply to affected scalp areas, move it across you scalp and alternate its position every 4 seconds when you hear a beep noise.
NutraStim Hair Growth Laser Comb Review – Features, Pros and Cons:
NutraStim Professional Hair Growth Laser Comb
Main Points Summarized:
Cordless comb with a charger
Includes universal adapter
Sessions are 8 minutes long
Needs to be used 3 days per week
FDA approved for Hair loss treatment
Can be used by both men and women
Treats thinning hair & stimulates growth
Delivers fuller and thicker hair
Delivers improved hair quality
Reduces hair miniaturization
Instruction manual included
Unit weight is 503g
Designed/assembled in the USA
100% money back guarantee
Main Features Available:
- First off, this cordless laser comb can be used by both men and women aged 18 years minimum and it is FDA approved for treating hair loss problems
- It is designed to help people with thinning hair and stimulates regrowth making it look fuller and thicker and has the charging base and universal adaptor included as standard
- In terms of operation, it operates on a system of stimulating and helping regrow hair follicles from the roots out with contact through the outer scalp.
- This comb has gone through various tests for treating hair loss by medical professionals and in particular reversing miniaturization of the hair follicles.
- For the most effective results, it can be used in tandem with other hair loss treatments such as tablets and shampoos and the sessions lasts for 8 minutes long. These sessions need to be carried out 3 times per week
- It works by delivering low level laser light to increase the blood flow in the scalp, removes dead cells and brings nutrients to the hair follicle promoting stronger hair and improved hair quality
- The primary objective is to work on weaker follicles on the skin's surface and give you healthier, stronger and fuller denser hair and it is backed with a very important money back guarantee.
- The price region at the time of this review ranged anywhere from $180 up to $250 from Amazon which can be doubled checked below if needed.
Further Images of the NutraStim Professional Cordless Hair Growth Laser Comb are outlined below:
Video demo - NutraStim Laser Comb
Pros or Advantages
- It is FDA approved for laser technology and safe to use unlike many other cheaper lower prices laser combs seen elsewhere in the marketplace
- There is no surgery needed, it is non-invasive and it offers a much lower price point to the iRestore laser cap growth system – view our review here
- It has been clinically proven effective for treating hair loss by medical professionals which is extremely important to know in advance
- There is a shorter session of just 8 minutes where the iRestore laser cap session is a lot longer at 25 minutes.
- As it is cordless with a charging base and has the universal adapter you do not need to be stuck beside a power outlet for the 8-minute session
- As it is designed and assembled in the USA, you are supporting local jobs and your home community
- If you are not entirely satisfied with it, it can be returned with their money back guarantee which is always good to know in advance of making any intended purchases.
- In terms of costs, it is one of the better ones we have seen around and is certainly a lot lower priced than some of the laser caps we have seen on sale elsewhere.
Cons or Disadvantages
- If you have excessive or severe hair loss or have been bald for a long period of time, then this laser comb will have little to no effect in you as it is more geared towards people who have existing hair that is thinning
- You can get bored or even suffer from arm or hand fatigue combing your hair for long sessions which you don’t have to worry about when using a hair laser cap.
- Only designed for people with mild to moderate genetic hair loss so this laser comb is certainly not for everyone. It has also been noted that it is more geared towards people with moderate hair loss only also as limited results are seen even with mild hair loss.
- It takes 4 months and sometimes longer to start seeing results which certainly won’t satisfy many people’s expectations who have little to no patience who expect to see results a lot sooner.
- Far too many people see little to no results and much better results are seen when used as part of a programme in conjunction with tablets, shampoos or foams which will cost you more.
- The sound of the beeper every 4 seconds to move its position can be annoying and reports of the supplier not honouring their warranty has been seen which is disappointing
View also while you are here:
- iRestore Laser Hair Growth System Review - Read More Here
- My Recommended Programme for people in the USA – Read more Here
- Best Sellers in the USA for treating Hair Loss – Read more Here
5 Operational Tips:
- Make sure you scalp is clean prior to use
- Do not use Rogaine before you use it – only apply Rogaine after it
- Keep away from wet surfaces or wet or damp areas
- Store in a dry cool place and do not stare directly into the laser light
- Keep away from pets and children
While this laser comb gives some improvement for people with moderate hair loss, I felt that the iRestore Laser cap was much easier to work with and gave far superior results overall. Far too many people also see less than satisfactory results when using this laser comb on its own. If you decide to go ahead with it or any laser light device for that matter, please don’t expect it to work wonders on its own – far better results are seen when you work several products together as part of a programme and while you are here, please take a look here are my recommended list of products to help fix hair loss problems which have worked for me and there is no reason why they can’t work for you also.
Again, please check out and view my recommended product list here which can finally sort out your hair loss problems in the years ahead.
Have you used the NutraStim Professional Hair Growth Laser Comb yourself? Did it work or was it a complete waste of time and money? Or did you try my recommended product list?
If so, please share your experiences and feedback good or bad in the comment section provided below – So that others across the wider community can learn also!!!
Hi! I read in a forum a good comment about this Laser hair comb. Although I was not convinced, I decided to go online and do a bit of research. I’m glad I found your review post because here you explain in details the advantages and disadvantages. I like how you give your unbiased opinion. After reading your post, I have decided that I won’t purchase this comb. I’ll check this iRestore laser cap you’ve mentioned and see if it convinces me. Thanks for this review.
My husband recently started experiencing hair loss and we have started looking at ways to stimulate the scalp and hair follicles. So it was good to read this review on the Nutrastim laser comb. A rating of only 2 out of 5 is not very good, and the many negative aspects of the comb, means that we will rather look at the laser cap that you recommend instead – thanks for the piece of guidance as the hair loss is starting to have negative effect of his overall wellbeing