Hi there and many thanks for taking the time to check out my Regaine for Men Review which you should definitely take a quick look through if you are thinking about buying it in the coming days or weeks. This review will take a look at the main points and features that you need to be aware of, the ingredient detail and also some of the potential side effects that you definitely need to know before you make any purchasing decisions.
This review will also outline several frequently asked questions that tends to come up which hopefully will answer many of the queries that you may have and we will also summarize many of the pros and cons associated with Regaine for men that will certainly be of interest to you from my own experiences.
Before you start, please note that guide prices can only be shown at the time of this Regaine Men review as prices can change slightly from week to week depending on local discount or promotional activities so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you get the most accurate up to date price information. This Regaine review will be set out in 6 parts as follows so feel free to skip to whatever part interests you the most…
Regaine for Men Review Content
- Part 1: Overview and Ingredients
- Part 2: Directions & FAQ’s
- Part 3: When not to use Regaine and Potential Side Effects
- Part 4: Regaine for Men Review: Key points to Note
- Part 5: Regaine for Men Review: Pros and Cons
- Part 6: Conclusion & Feedback Submission
Part 1: Overview and Ingredients
|Product:||Regaine for Men - Foam|
|Approvals:||Clinical Trials Conducted – FDA approved|
|Guarantee:||30 day limited warranty available (seller dependant)|
|Cheap Place to Buy:||Amazon UK - View Stock Availability Here|
|Price Guide:||£30 to £45 (3 pack at the time of this review) - Check Todays Price Here|
Main Ingredients to Note:
- Minoxidil 20mg/ml, Butane
- Glycerin, isobutane
- Lactic acid, polysorbate 60,
- Etyl alcohol, citric acid
- SD alcohol 40-B, Stearyl alcohol
- Propane, purified water
- Ethanol anhydrous, propylene glycol
- Butylated hydroxytoluene
Part 2: Directions & FAQ’s
Directions for Use:
- Do not shake the bottle before use
- The scalp needs to be clean and dry before applying the foam
- Apply the foam into the palm of your hand – approx. 1g or half capful
- Massage the foam into the affected hair areas of you scalp
- Wash your hands thoroughly after use
- Allow the foam to dry naturally which should take only 10 to 15 minutes for shorter hair
- Applications must be carried out minimum daily and ideally twice per day at 12 hour intervals
- Do not apply any more than twice per day as it will not give you improved results and may have adverse effects.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children and store in a cool place under 25 degrees Celsius
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can you use other hair loss treatment products in conjunction with Regaine?
A. Yes, you can use other hair loss treatment products in conjunction with Regaine – view my number 1 list here
Q. If you are aged over 49, can you use Regaine?
A. Yes, it is just that the clinical trials have not been conducted on men over 49.
Q. How long does it take to start seeing results?
A. It starts usually at 2 to 3 months of continued use.
Q. Can this Regaine for Men be used by women?
A. No, it cannot be used by women.
Q. Will it regrow hair when I have been bald?
A. No, it will have minimal results for areas on your scalp where the hair follicle is completely dead or where it has been bald for a considerable amount of time
Q. How does the Regaine work?
A. It works by using Minoxidil which increases the blood flow around existing alive hair follicles and stimulates the follicle from the resting phase to the growth phase.
Part 3: When not to use Regaine and Potential Side Effects
When not to use Regaine:
Do not use Regaine if you…
- Suffer from blood pressure or heart disease or circulation disorders
- Don’t know why your hair is falling out – please visit your doctor
- Have experienced sudden hair loss
- Suddenly have patchy hair loss – again please visit your local doctor
- Already have a red or inflamed scalp or infected region on your scalp
- Are under 18 years old
Potential Side Effects:
There are a number of potential side effects when using Regaine that you should be aware of such as…
- Initial shedding of hair when you start using Regaine – this is normal
- Some may experience itchy or flaky scalps
- Irritations can be experienced with very sensitive skin
- If you experience any kind of adverse effect, please cease using it and consult your doctor immediately
Part 4: Regaine for Men Review: Key points to Note
Regaine For Men Hair Regrowth Foam 3 x 73ml each
Main Points Summarised:
3 bottles each with 73ml (219ml)
5% Minoxidil included
Lasts for 3 months
Treats hereditary hair loss
Applied twice per day
Unscented and dries quickly
9 out of 10 men seen results
For men aged 18 to 49 years
Main Points to Note in More Detail:
- This container of Regaine for treating hereditary hair loss consists of 3 bottles each with 73ml and the 3 bottles combined should last you approx. 3 months duration
- When applying, do not shake the bottle before use and allow to dry naturally in 10 to 15 minutes. It is unscented and results tend to take a minimum of 8 to 12 weeks before you start seeing significant improvement results.
- Clinical trials have been conducted for treating hereditary hair loss where 9 out of 10 men actually grew new hair or kept their existing hair without any further hair loss.
- Other hair loss products can be used in conjunction with Regaine foam - view my list of products here that do work which my own doctor has prescribed for me.
- It does not work for everyone and does not work on bald areas that have been bald for a long period of time where the hair follicle is no longer alive.
- The price guide when last seen on sale with Amazon UK was in the £30 to £45 region which can be double checked below if you wish to take a closer look
Further images of the Regaine for Men package x 3 are outlined below (6)
Part 5: Regaine for Men Review: Pros and Cons
- One thing that is great is the fact that it does dry off very quickly after use and usually takes me around 10 minutes as my hair is quite short
- Another good feature is the fact that it is unscented as the last thing I would want is walking around smelling like perfume or a flower bed.
- Unlike many cosmetic shampoos you see on sale, this has actually gone through clinical trials and achieved very good results with 9 out of 10 men seen improved hair or it stopped further hair loss. There is no point growing new hair until you stop the process of thinning and hair miniaturization – view my list here that stops hair loss once and for all
- Instead of having to buy it monthly, you can get the set of 3 in the one package delivered direct to your home hassle free and the prices from Amazon tend to be much better than the local chemist.
- Unlike many brands that come today and go tomorrow, Regaine is actually a brand that has received worldwide recognition and has lasted the test of time so overall, they are a brand that you can trust.
- Deliveries from Amazon are in a generic box so you can get it delivered discreetly if that is important to you
- After application, your hair can appear greasy or messy and not as clean as you would like which can be annoying when appearances are important
- Applying twice per day is not always going to be possible – do you intend to carry a bottle around with you in your pocket at all times??? Personally, I just apply it before you go to bed and leave the bottle in the bathroom for when I need it
- Foam alone will not solve your hair loss problems, you need to spend more and invest in a set of daily products if you are serious about stopping your hair loss once and for all – view my recommended list here prescribed by my own medical doctor.
- Little to no improvements are seen on men where they are already bald for a long length of time – it really only rescues and stimulates existing thinning hair to become stronger and appear fuller
- Doesn’t contain DHT blockers which finasteride does – again you will need to be using Regaine as part of a programme – learn more here to finally put an end to you hair loss problems
Part 6: Conclusion & Feedback Submission
Do I recommend Regaine for Men? Yes, certainly I do but I would not be relying on foams alone to sort out my hair loss problems and certainly don’t expect it to give you back a full head of hair again. If you want to stop your hair falling out, you need to be using Regaine as part of a hair restoration programme – please check out my own doctors prescribed list here which works for me and there is no reason why it can’t work for you either. Some people complain about the daily usage but for me, it becomes part of your daily routine like washing your teeth or having a shower.
The programme I use takes 5 to 10 minutes per day and its usually the application of the foam at night before I go to bed and then taking the split tablet and the shampoo first thing in the morning while I shave.
Have you used the Regaine for Men yourself in the recent past for treating hair loss? Did it work for you or was it a complete waste of time and money?
If so, please share your experiences and feedback good or bad in the comment section provided below – So that other women across the wider UK community can learn also!!!
- Hairburst Reviews 2020 – Includes Must See Video Examples
- FoliGrowth Reviews 2020 – With Important FAQ’s
- Castor Oil Hair Growth Reviews 2020 – Video Demo’s, FAQ’s, Pros & Cons
- Toppik Reviews 2020 – Does it Really Work? Video Included
- Viviscal Hair Growth Reviews 2020 – Videos, FAQ’s & Ingredients Included