Hello there and many thanks for taking the time to visit this Revita Hair Growth Shampoo Review to find out if it can really work for growing your hair once again and reducing your current level of hair loss. This shampoo certainly is marketed very well but from my own level of experience, many of these shampoos with very high price tags simply do not give the results once would expect based on what their labels say.
This review will cover 3 different types of shampoos under the Revita brand so at least you have more than once choice if and when it comes to making a final decision. We will also point out the main features one can expect plus all the main pros and cons you should know before you make any purchasing decisions.
Please take note also before you begin that guide prices can only be shown at the time of this review as prices can change slightly from week to week or month to month depending on local discount or promotional activities, so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you get the most accurate up to date price information.
Revita Hair Growth Shampoo Review Content (4 main parts)
- Part 1: Overview, Properties and FAQ’s
- Part 2: Revita Hair Growth Shampoo Review – Main Features
- Part 3: Revita Hair Growth Shampoo Review – Pros and Cons
- Part 4: Conclusion & Feedback
Part 1: Overview, Properties and FAQ’s
|Brand:||Revita from DS Laboratories|
|Product:||Revita Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo (3 options)|
|Treatment:||No FDA Approvals / Clearances known|
|Guarantee:||No Money back Guarantee or Warranty available|
|Price Guide:||£20 to £80 (at the time of this review) – View today’s price here|
Revita Hair Growth Shampoo
Selection of Properties are outlined below:
- Procyanidin B2 antioxidant
- Amino acids ornithine, taurine and cysteine
- Vitamin Biotin
- Apple polyphenoles (procyanidin B2)
- Rooibos tea, ornithine, taurine
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3)
- Copper peptides
- Caffeine to reduce DHT (di-hydrotestosterone)
- Cysteine, emu oil, MSM
- Methionine, Milk Protein, Carnitine
- Ginseng, Lupine, Biotinoyl Tripeptide
- Fruit Stem Cells Extract, Copper Peptide
- Zinc Gluconate, Arginine, Inositol
- This list is a selection only of the main properties.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can it be used by both men and women?
A. Yes, it be used by both men and women no problem
Q. How does it work to grow hair?
A. It maintains a healthy scalp with a blend of anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-oxidant ingredients
Q. Can it be used with other hair loss treatment products?
A. Yes, it can be used in conjunction with other hair loss products – view my recommended list here
Q. Who makes the Revita shampoos?
A. They are made by DS Laboratories
Q. Can it treat all types of hair loss?
A. No, you will need to have a moderate level of hair remaining as it won’t work if you have severe hair loss or have been bald for a considerable amount of time
Part 2: Revita Hair Growth Shampoo Review – Main Features (3 Options)
Revita Hair Growth Shampoo & Conditioner 205ml
Key Points to Note:
Manufactured: DS Laboratories
Suitable for men and women
Maintains hair & reduces shedding
Stimulates hair follicles below scalp
Resolves hair thinning
Stimulates Hair follicles
Pack sizes are 205ml each
Free UK delivery
Amazon Price Guide: £40 to £50
Revita Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo 925ml & Pump
Key Points to Note:
Supplied by DS Laboratories
Can be used by women & men
Reduces hair shedding
Stimulates hair follicles to grow
Resolves hair miniaturization
Stimulates Hair follicles underneath
Pack size is 925ml
Free UK delivery
Amazon Price Guide: £60 to £80
View Also while you are Here:
- My Recommended list for resolving Hair loss problems – Read More Here
- iRestore Laser Hair Growth System Review - Read More Here
Part 3: Revita Hair Growth Shampoo Review – Pros and Cons
Pros or Advantages:
- It comes in a variety of different pack sizes so at least you have more than just one choice when it comes to making a purchase
- There is a free delivery for people in the UK so there are no hidden additional transport costs
- It consists of anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-oxidant ingredients which maintains your scalp that can hydrate and stimulate hair follicles under the skin.
- It is clinically tested with over 90% of those tested reporting reduced hair loss so it is good to see that they have proven positive results to show
- This shampoo has a formula that combines compounds shown to have specific anti-DHT actions with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects to provide fuller and thicker hair and to maintain you scalp in the optimum state.
- You can buy the cheaper smaller pack size first to test it out for yourself if needed to make sure it won’t have any negatives effects on your own scalp before you pay for the higher priced larger pack sized bottle (much higher price tag)
Cons or Limitations:
- Too many previous users did not get the results they wanted in terms of hair regrowth and stopping further hair loss.
- It is a great shampoo and ticks all those boxes but the overall effectiveness in growing hair for me was very unsatisfactory – if you want a real solution – then check out my list of combination recommended products here that will give you the results you need for re-growing hair and stopping further hair loss immediately
- A series of other products would be needed to give you better hair growth results and will end up costing you more money in the long run.
- The bottle is quite small for the price you have to pay and will not last more than a few weeks, if you intend to go ahead and try it, you are better of getting at least 3 bottles to save the hassle of re ordering over and over again.
- Losing your hair is an ongoing process so if you need to stop it, you will need more than just a shampoo to solve the problem – check out my solution here that has been recommended by my own doctor.
- At times when ordering the conditioner, it is not always delivered which can be extremely annoying and some found it to irritate their scalp slightly making it itchy, dry and inflamed
Part 4: Conclusion & Feedback
Do I recommend Revita Hair Growth Shampoo? Possibly YES in conjunction with other hair loss products – but NO if you are using this on its own without other hair loss treatment products. This shampoo alone will not resolve your hair loss problem as it would take a lot more than just a shampoo to stop male or female pattern baldness. A shampoo needs to be used in tandem with a selection of other products to be effective – check out my recommended list here that does work 100% for me and there is no reason why it can’t work for you either.
Have you used the Revita Hair Growth Shampoo yourself in the recent past or in the last 12 months? Did it work or was it a complete waste of time, energy and money? Or did you try my recommended product list?
If so, please share your experiences and feedback good or bad in the comment section provided below – So that others across the wider community can learn also!!!