Greetings and many thanks for taking the time to visit this detailed Rogaine for Women Review which will include both the foams and the topical solutions so at least you have more than one choice when it comes to making a final decision.
This review will cover many different aspects about Rogaine such as the ingredient content, several frequently asked questions and we will also point out the circumstances where you shouldn’t even be using Rogaine. In addition, we will also point out the directions you need to follow for using it to make sure there are no corners cut and of course all the main features, pros and cons that we came across which you should know in advance. By the time you finish reading this review, you should have a clearer picture if indeed Rogaine will work for you or not.
Before you begin, please take note that guide prices can only be outlined at the time of this Rogaine for Women review as prices can change slightly from week to week or month to month depending on local discount or promotional activities so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you get the most accurate up to date price information. This review will be split into 7 parts so feel free to skip to whatever part interests you the most…
Rogaine for Women Review Content
- Part 1: Overview and Directions
- Part 2: Ingredients & FAQ’s
- Part 3: Situations where you shouldn’t use Rogaine
- Part 4: Rogaine for Women Review: Key Features Outlined
- Part 5: Rogaine for Women Review: Pros / Advantages & Cons / Limitations
- Part 6: Further Alternatives
- Part 7: Conclusion & Feedback Submission
Part 1: Overview & Directions
|Product:||Rogaine for Women Foam Application|
|Approvals:||FDA approved with Clinical Trials|
|Guarantee:||120 days limited warranty available (seller dependant)|
|Cheap Place to Buy:||Amazon - View Stock Availability Here|
|Price Guide:||$35 to $55 (3 pack / 4-month supply) - Check Today’s Price Here|
|Support:||Available @ toll free 800-ROGAINE or collect 215-273-8755|
Directions of Use (10)
- Make sure your scalp is clean and dry before use and do not shake the canister
- Match up the arrows on the canister and the cap to remove the cap
- Press the nozzle and add a half capful 1g to the palm of your hand
- Apply directly to the area of your scalp with hair loss or thinning hair
- Massage the foam into the scalp with your fingers
- Application is only needed once per day (many apply it before they go to bed)
- Using it more than once per day will not improve results
- Wash your hands thoroughly after use with clean water
- Allow the foam application to dry naturally (do not blow dry)
- Needs to be used daily for continued hair growth and do not apply to any other parts of the body
Part 2: Ingredients & FAQ’s
Key Ingredients Rogaine for Women:
Available in both 2% and 5% Minoxidil application options
Glycerin, Isobutane, Lactic acid
Polysorbate 60, Propane, Purified water
SD alcohol 40-B, Stearyl alcohol
Butane, Butylated hydroxytoluene
Cetyl alcohol, Citric acid
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Will my hair grow better if I use it more than once per day?
A. No, using it more than once per day will not give improved results
Q. How long does it take to see results?
A. It can take 3 months to see results on average and in some cases even longer at 6 months
Q. How often do you need to apply the 5% foam application?
A. This foam should only be applied maximum once per day
Q. How do you open the difficult canister cap?
A. You need to align the arrows from the canister and the cap together and then pull the cap off
Q. What is the height or length of the canister?
A. The length or height of the canister is 17cm or 6.8 inches only
Q. What happens in the first 2 weeks of treatment?
A. Hair loss and shedding of thinner hair are normal within the first 2 weeks of application.
Q. Is there any guarantee?
A. If you do not see improved results after 120 days, they will give you a refund on condition that it has been used daily as instructed.
Q. Where should it be stored?
A. Please store in a cool controlled room temperature of 20° to 25°C or 68° to 77°F
Q. Can you use the 2% and the 5% Minoxidil treatments?
A. You should only use one at a time. Many see better results with the 5% concentration though
Q. Do you need to use it forever?
A. Not necessarily - you should use it for the first 6 months and review your results thereafter. If you see improved results, then yes you should continue to use it to keep your hair re-growing
Q. Do you need to shampoo your hair every day in order to have the clean scalp?
A. Ideally yes in order to provide a clean scalp prior to applications
Part 3: Situations where you shouldn’t use Rogaine
Do not use Rogaine for Women if…
- Your hair loss or thinning hair is different from the image provided below as it may not work for you
- Your family have no history of hair loss
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- You scalp is inflamed in any way, infected or if you experience pain on your scalp
- You use other medicines for your scalp
- You have sudden hair loss and if your hair loss is patchy – please visit you doctor
- Your hair loss is associated with child birth
- You are under 18 years old (not allowed on children either)
- You do not see improved results after 6 months use – seek alternatives elsewhere
- You have heart disease or circulation disorders
- You are pregnant or breast feeding
Do not buy Rogaine if your Hair loss pattern is different to the images provided below as it most likely will not work for you...
Part 4: Rogaine for Women Review: Key Features Outlined
Women's Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam (2 x 60ml)
Main Features Summarized:
5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol
4 months’ supply
Hair regrowth Treatment
Clinically proven to work
Applied once per day
2 canisters x 60ml (120ml)
Reactivates Hair follicles
Treats hair loss and thinning hair
Dimensions: 2.4 by 4 by 7.4 inches
- This Rogaine for Women foam comes in a 2 pack each with 60ml which provides enough supply for 4 months as long as it is used once daily at the recommended dosage of half capful per day.
- It has been clinically tested to regrow hair and treat hair loss and thinning hair in women by stimulating growth and reactivating the hair follicles into the growth phase.
- You need to apply a half capful to your hair loss areas each day and then massage in well with your fingers.
- You will need to continue to use it to keep the hair regrowth or hair loss will be experienced again and the foam comes unscented which is one less thing to worry about.
- This hair regrowth canister is the number one recommended brand by dermatologists and they have years of experience in the industry which adds further trust when using their products
- It works beneath the surface to help stimulate and reactivate hair follicles and works best with specific levels of hair thinning
- The ingredients have been specially formulated for women which allows it to become a fast-working hair growth treatment with 5% Minoxidil and is clinically proven to regrow up to 25% more hair when comparisons are made.
- It includes botanical extracts and emollient to help maintain a healthier and conditioned scalp which in turn assists in hair follicle stimulation and the reduction of hair miniaturization
- Tricho-Prime Technology is included which allows the penetration into the scalp which in turn reactivates hair follicles. This results in new fuller and younger-looking hair to regrow once again
- No other topical hair loss treatment on the market works better and faster to regrow fuller hair on your scalp
- The price guide when last seen on sale with Amazon at the time of this review was in the $35 to $55 region which can be double checked below if you wish to take a closer look
Further images of the Rogaine Foam for Women are outlined below (5)
Part 5: Rogaine for Women Review: Pros & Cons
Pros / Advantages:
- They offer a helpline toll free 800-ROGAINE or collect on 215-273-8755 which is always great to have for any further specific questions or queries that you may have before buying it
- They have proven clinical tests completed which is always good to see unlike many other hair growth products on the market that have no proof or tests completed.
- It is child resistant as the arrows need to match up for the cap on top to be released.
- The price level from Amazon tends to be a lot better than your local chemist and deliveries can be done discreetly online if that is an important factor for you
- It includes the alphahydroxy acid which promotes natural skin exfoliation which helps to keep hair follicles open and allows them to grow out and flourish
- It has the Tricho-Prime Technology to assist with providing a healthy scalp environment for hair regrowth and it comes as a popular dermatologist-recommended brand country wide
- It can be used in conjunction with other hair loss products to help restore fuller and better-looking hair and for even better results – a combination approach is superior in our opinion rather than relying on just one product alone. So, include a DHT blocker and a hair growth shampoo also to maximise its potential for growing thicker hair once again
- Although it doesn’t work for everyone, it does bring fantastic results to many others to help bring back their confidence and self-esteem among friends and family
Cons / Limitations:
- Only works with specific types of thinning hair as outlined in the image provided above – if you have more hair loss than the ones outlined in the image, then it is unlikely that Rogaine will work for you.
- Results are quite slow, you will need to be very patient as 4 months is a long time before women start to see results and in many cases even longer.
- If you don’t see improvements in hair growth after 6 months, you should stop using Rogaine and seek alternative solutions elsewhere.
- Rogaine foam alone has mixed results – you are better off using a hair restoration programme which include the foam along with DHT blockers and hair growth shampoos which tend to offer much better results for stopping further hair loss and thinning hair once and for all.
- Clinical trials have shown that it can grow up to 25% more hair – is that enough? 25% more hair or even 20% more hair simply won’t be enough for the amount of money you have to pay.
- As they openly admit themselves, this product will not work for all women which is disappointing so you have to invest your money just to test and see if it will work for you – there is no guarantee
- Getting the cap off could be easier and some tend to struggle with it. Some scalp skin types can also be too sensitive for the applications after prolonged use
- Getting it to last for 4 months is a bit hit and miss - your 2 bottles could be well finished well ahead of the 4-month mark
- Only works if your hair loss is related to hereditary hair loss – it won’t help for other causes such as iron deficiency or hypothyroidism, etc
Part 7: Conclusion & Feedback Submission
Do I recommend Rogaine for Women? As it is a recognised brand, FDA approved and clinically tested, Yes I do! But please note everyone is different and they openly admit that although they have high success rates, it still won’t work for everyone so to a certain degree you will need to take a gamble with it. From our experience, using the foam alone though will have limited results - if you are serious about restoring your hair to its former glory, then you should be using the Rogaine in conjunction with DHT blocker tablets and shampoos which give much better results. When you use a combination product approach instead of relying on just one product alone to solve all your hair loss problems, then you have a much better chance to see some level of success in the future.
Have you used the Rogaine for Women yourself in the recent past for treating hair loss or thinning hair? Did it work for you or was it a complete waste of time and money?
If so, please share your experiences and feedback good or bad in the comment section provided below – So that other women across the wider US community can learn also!!!