Hello and many thanks for taking the time to visit. Are you thinking about or considering buying a Theradome Laser Hair Growth Helmet in 2020? If so, then please make sure to check out our Theradome Laser Helmet Review which will outline everything you need to know so you can decide for yourself if indeed this will work for you or not (includes a how to use video at the end of this page). This Theradome Laser Helmet has won several awards and it does come with a fairly high price tag so here we will try to give you a fair review so you can understand its capabilities and also the limitations involved before you invest your hard-earned money.
My review will outline all the main features that it offers to the general public, details of the awards won, advantages or pros, limitations or cons and also a conclusion is outlined at the end of this page based on my own recommendations. In addition, as there are many queries raised about this laser helmet, we will outline a list of over 10 frequently asked questions that have come up which hopefully will answer most of the queries that you may possibly have so that you fully understand everything there is to know about it.
Before you start, please take note that guide prices regions can only be submitted at the time of this review as prices can change slightly from week to week or month to month depending on promotional activities, so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you get the most accurate up to date price information.
Laser Hair Helmet Review Overview
|Product:||Theradome PRO LH80 Laser Hair Growth Helmet|
|Guarantee:||6 months money back guarantee / 1 year warranty|
|Price Guide:||$850 to $950 (at the time of this review) – View today’s price here|
|Best Place to Buy:||Amazon – View today’s stock availability here|
Frequently Asked Questions about the Theradome PRO LH80 Laser Helmet (15)
Q1. Can it be used by both men and women?
A. Yes, it can be used by both men and women
Q2. Is there a money back guarantee available if it doesn’t work?
A. Yes, there is a money back guarantee available up to 180 days from date of purchase
Q3. Do I need to plug it in when used?
A. No, this is a cordless laser helmet so you only need to worry about recharging the battery.
Q4. Are these helmets made in China?
A. No, these laser helmets are made in the USA so you are supporting your own communities.
Q5. How long do the sessions last?
A. The laser sessions last for 20 minutes each
Q6. How often does it need to be used?
A. It needs to be used 2 times per week
Q7. How many lasers does it have?
A. It has 80 lasers with 680 nanometer lasers
Q8. Are they comfortable to use?
A. Yes, they are comfortable with soft rubber pegs and ergonomic foam pads.
Q9. How long will the battery last for?
A. The rechargeable battery has a 18k+ treatment life which is more than enough for anyone
Q10. What does the medical grade lasers do?
A. It focusses the light and penetrates through the scalp to the follicle for maximum stimulation
Q11. Can it be used by other family members?
A. Yes, it can be used by other family members which can reduce the cost per person
Q12. How long does the recharged battery last?
A. The recharged battery can last over 5 hours work
Q13. How long does it take to recharge it?
A. It can take approx. 90 minutes to fully recharge the device
Q14. Can I use it while exercising?
A. No, you cannot use it while exercising but you can use while driving, reading, TV or at your computer
Q15. Can I use other hair loss treatments in conjunction with this?
A. Yes, you can also use other hair loss treatments in conjunction with this
Theradome Laser Hair Growth Helmet Review – Features, Pros and Cons:
Theradome PRO LH80 Laser Hair Growth Helmet
Main Points Summarized:
FDA approved for treating hair loss
Success rate is over 98% - Wire free
Cordless & hands free – USB charge point
Recharging takes 90 minutes average
Medical grade lasers for hair growth
Depth of laser is 3 to 5 nm
Designed for both men and women
One size fits all
Prevents further loss & regrows hair
Premium laser lights – medical grade
Recommended by Bosley / Hair Club
20 minute sessions twice per week
6 month result money back guarantee
1 year warranty
12 month financing is available
Size is 11.8 by 7.9 by 5.5 inches
Made in the USA
Main Features Available:
- This cordless laser helmet from Theradome can be used by both men and women, it is FDA approved and it is designed to promote hair regrowth and reduce further hair losses and prevent hair miniaturization by medical grade lasers penetrating the scalp to a depth of 3 to 5 nm
- Recommended by hair restoration experts such as Bosley and Hairclub in the USA and they state they have a 98% plus success rate with people seeing positive results
- They offer a 100% money back guarantee after 180 days if you are not fully satisfied with its results so you will need to keep your receipt safe and secure. There is also a 1 year warranty for any malfunctions that you may experience
- This laser helmet has only medical grade lasers that can work on the hair follicles deep within the scalp with no LED’s and it is cordless allowing you to do other things while it works on your scalp in the background
- It works on 2 aspects – saving your existing hair and making it fuller, thicker and stronger and it will help regrow new hair that has not been fully lost.
- Sessions last for 20 minutes long and it needs to be carried out twice per week without fail. It also has comfortable foam protectors on the interior for extra comfort
- There are 80 lasers with proprietary lasers of optimal wavelength 680nm, it includes proximity sensors and voice guided sessions with volume control and it reverses the process of hair shedding and thinning which is exactly want is needed for stopping further hair loss
- When last seen on sale at the time of this review, the price range was in the $850 to $950 region from Amazon which can be doubled checked below if you need to take a closer look
Further 8 images are outlined below for the Theradome PRO LH80 Laser Hair Growth Helmet
Pros or Advantages:
- The first thing to note is the fact that it is FDA approved, it only contains medical grade lasers and it comes recommended by hair experts around the country such as Bosley and Hairclub which certainly adds confidence with its results.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your hair improvements within 180 days, you can seek a 100% money back guarantee which is very important with the level of money you need to invest
- They boast a 98% plus success rate with improved hair regrowth which is certainly worth noting.
- It has the ability to stimulate the hair follicle deep into the scalp which in turn will promote thicker and stronger hair in the future and reduce the hair loss and the miniaturization process.
- You won’t need to worry about a beeping noise or continuously moving it around like the laser combs as it sits in place and does all the work for you instead
- They have won numerous awards such as the Aesthetic winner in 2017 for the best hair restoration device and they won another award namely the Hair Restoration Treatment of the year in 2018.
- Totally 100% safe to use and it can be used in tandem with other hair loss treatment products. It can also be used by other people in your house if needed which can reduce the overall cost when spread around.
- Other laser caps use LED’s which are not as powerful as the medical grade lasers you get here.
- It can keep track of your sessions you complete and will tell you how long is left in each session or you can just turn it off or adjust the volume when needed
Cons or Limitations:
- Even though you get a full refund after 6 months if needed, you still have to incur the shipping costs yourself which is not covered in the guarantee
- This laser helmet will not be of any use to you if you have severe hair loss or if you have hair follicles that have not been alive for a considerable amount of time.
- Limited to people who have existing hair where regrowth is possible – if you have excessive hair loss or have bald areas for a long time, then this will have little to no effect on those areas.
- Sessions are quite long at 20 minutes so you need to plan for this well in advance without being interrupted.
- Although they claim a very high success rate of +98%, it still won’t give everyone the results they expect and certainly not in a short time frame (6 months average waiting period)
- The price for this even though the quality is top of the range is still quite high which makes it unaffordable for many households.
- It won’t solve everyone’s problems but at least they have a good customer service department and they are very good at honouring their money back guarantee (unlike many others)
View also while you are here:
- My Recommended Programme for people in the USA – Read more Here
- iRestore Laser Hair Growth System Review - Read More Here
- Best Sellers in the USA for treating Hair Loss – Read more Here
Further Point to Note (10)
- You need to invest your own time to restore your hair each week on a consistent basis.
- A starter guide and manual are all included in the package along with a carry case
- It is not recommended for pregnant women or people who have been diagnosed with cancer
- Not suitable for women who are breast feeding
- For even better results, use it in conjunction with other hair loss treatment products
- Do not stare into the laser light, store in a dry cool place and keep away from pets and children.
- Recharging will take approx. 90 mins and it will last for over 5 hours of laser work
- Using it more than 2 times per week will not give you increased better results
- Please note that other laser caps or helmets use LED’s where this device is far superior as it offers medical grade laser light system instead that actually reaches the hair follicle underneath the scalp.
- It offers 80 lasers where other devices offer far less laser lights
Does it work for everyone? Not everyone but it certainly has a much higher success rate than other lower priced laser light devices on the market. As the results are so high and the fact that they offer a 6 month guarantee makes the decision of buying one of these devices a whole lot easier. If it doesn’t work for YOU – then simply send it back within the 6 month period from date of purchase to get your money back (log the purchase date and keep the receipt in a safe place). In summary, if you have thinning hair and you want to stop further hair loss, this will go along way to help you but please check out my recommended list also here for a full range of products that you can use.
Have you used the Theradome PRO LH80 Laser Hair Growth Helmet yourself in the past? Did it work or was it a complete waste of time and money? Or did you try my recommended product list?
If so, please share your experiences and feedback good or bad in the comment section provided below – So that others across the wider community can learn also!!!
How to Use a Theradome
Might want to go for this, hopefully it will be worth the cost at the end. 180 days money back guarantee shows it could be trusted. I could remember how a less quality product (though cheap) completely ruin my cousins hair when he started loosing his hair.Thanks for the honest review as I certainly picked up a few tips here today
This is interesting, I never knew there was a product like this out there. I am starting to get somewhat thin on top and I would consider buying one of these. I understand what you say that it needs to be used with other products also and not to reply on one product alone…So, correct me if I am wrong…it works under the principle that you have a live hair follicle to start with and that it wouldn’t work for someone that has been bald for a number of years. The money-back-guarantee would be very useful, especially with the high price tag. My older brother may be interested in this product also so thanks for the information and sharing your review experiences
So, Jack, this is interesting to read. I don’t have any issues with hair loss. I lose a few here and there but I’m doing OK for 70. It’s not any more than I would expect under normal circumstances. But there are those who have serious hair loss, some in the early stages and others who’ve lost most if not all of their hair. Based on your post, I’m thinking that it would be better is one caught this condition in the early stages, (when they first notice), rather than waiting for a time to see if it stops? This gismo is also pretty pricy at almost a thousand dollars including shipping. Good thing there is a lengthy Money back guarantee. The question I have is… Is there an estimated time frame as to when someone should expect to see results. I mean, if one does not see results in 90 days, they could only be a couple of weeks away from those results but they will never know if they return it. So, I’m presuming that results would come before that time period. I’ve seen laser therapy used in other situations and even on myself with great results but I have never heard of this being used for hair replacement. I have a couple of friends who are experiencing this issue. I’ll have a chat with them and see if they would be interested in checking this out. Wayne
I would always give it 6 to 12 months but in conjunction with other hair restoration products such as tablets, specialised foams and shampoos. You get a lot more from it when used as part of a multi product hair restoration programme. Thanks also for sharing with your friends. Regards, Jack
I have a few questions:
1. I am 29 and not completely bald, but I haven’t seen hair on some small parts of my scalp for 3 years now. Does Theradome regrow hair those areas?
2. If you stop using this product, does it accelerate hair fall or weakening of hair in all area of the scalp or only those parts that were previously weak or bald?
No, it won’t help those areas as the hair follicles are most likely already dead. It also won’t accelerate the weak areas but will become weaker as time goes by on a gradual basis. You should use it in conjunction with the tablets, shampoos and foam as outlined in the recommended page on the main menu – best of luck and I hope it works out for you!