Are you considering buying Toppik Hair Fibers in the coming days or weeks? If so, then please make sure to check out my brief Toppik Hair Fiber review which will only take a few minutes of your time before you make your final decision.
This review will cover all you need to know in terms of functions and features, the overall capabilities, some frequently asked questions that tends to come up plus the important pros and cons that you definitely need to know which are outlined further below. There are also some tips in terms of application techniques and an opportunity to submit your own feedback to the wider community at the end of this page if you wish.
Before you begin, please be aware that guide prices can only be presented at the time of this Toppik Hair Fiber review as prices can change slightly from week to week or month to month depending on local discount or promotional activities so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you get the most accurate up to date price information
Toppik Hair Fiber Review Content
- Part 1: Overview
- Part 2: Frequently Asked Questions & Application Techniques
- Part 3: Toppik Hair Fiber Review: Key Features Outlined (plus 10 images)
- Part 4: Toppik Hair Fiber Review: Pros & Cons
- Part 5: Conclusion & Feedback Submission
View also while you are Here:
- My recommended List for Treating Hair loss for people in the UK – Read more Here
- My recommended List for Treating Hair loss for people in the USA – Read more Here
Part 1: Overview & Colors Available
|Product:||Toppik Hair Building Fibers|
|Guarantee:||No money back guarantees seen|
|UK Cheap Place to Buy:||Amazon UK - View their Stock Availability Here|
|USA Cheap Place to Buy:||Amazon USA - View their Stock Availability Here|
The image below outlines and illustrates how your strands will look before and after the application of Toppik Hair fibers to create more denser thicker looking hair to temporarily hide thinning hair spots or balding areas on your scalp.
There are 9 different colours available to choose from outlined as follows:
- Dark Brown
- Medium Brown
- Light Brown
- Medium Blonde
- Light Blonde
Part 2: Frequently Asked Questions & Application Techniques
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What are they made from?
A. They are made from colored Keratin protein
Q. How do they work?
A. The keratin is statically charged and will intertwine with your existing hair
Q. Is it resistant to rain and wind?
A. Yes, it is resistant to rain and wind (but not heavy showers uncovered, best to have an umbrella)
Q. Can it be removed easily?
A. Yes, it can be removed easily with your regular shampoo.
Q. How many colors are available in the range?
A. They offer 9 different colours in the range outlined already above
Q. How long does it take to see results?
A. The results are instant and normally happens in a few seconds
Q. Is it natural looking?
A. Yes and a survey completed showed that 90% of them indicated that it looked natural
Q. Will the colors run or rub on your clothes?
A. No, they are colorfast so they will not run or rub on your clothes or bed sheets
Q. Can they be used for grey roots?
A. Yes, they are designed to cover grey roots that may be appearing
Q. Can you spray it on?
A. No, this is a shaker application rather than a spray applicator but spray applications are available also
- Application is quite easy but please make sure your hair is dry prior to application
- You can shake or spray the hair fibers directly onto the affected areas
- Gently pat these areas with your fingers
- If needed, give it a light brush or comb for further styling
Part 3: Toppik Hair Fiber Review: Key Features Outlined
Toppik Hair Building Fibers
Main Features in Summary:
Instant results – No waiting
Gives thicker looking hair
Resists Rain and Wind
Made of Keratin protein
Intertwines with existing Hair
Easily removed when needed
Main Features in Detail:
- These Hair building fibers under the brand of Toppik give the appearance of thicker and fuller looking hair when applied to the scalp in the thinning or balding areas
- It is made from a colored natural Keratin protein that is statically charged and when it is applied to your existing hair, it becomes intertwined with your hair making it look denser and thicker.
- It has been designed to be resistant to sweat, perspiration, wind and rain and it can be easily removed with your regular shampoo
- Instead of waiting months to see results, you get instant results here which gives you the look of thicker and fuller hair straight away which is ideal for people attending public events or gatherings and who want to see immediate improvements in their appearance
- Once applied, it becomes blended undetectably with your existing hair strands to give the appearance of a younger looking person with a fuller and denser head of hair
- One of the cheapest prices we seen on sale at the time of this review was with Amazon US and Amazon UK which can be both double checked below if you are interested in getting the lowest possible price available
Further Images x 10 for the Toppik Hair Building Fibers are provided below – scroll from side to side…
Part 4: Toppik Hair Fiber Review: Pros & Cons
- It won’t cure you of your hair loss problems but it will give you instant gratification for fuller hair unlike many other hair loss products that tend to take up to 6 months to work – results are instant!
- Many hair loss products seen across the market are very expensive while this Toppik tends to be one of the lowest possible options around which is ideal for people who need to work off a tighter budget
- When needed it can be easily removed with your generic shampoo and it is resistant to certain levels of rain and wind (within reason)
- The company Toppik have received an award namely the distributor of the Year award 2014 which is good to see and is certainly worth mentioning
- Again, the results are so instant, you can see the results straight away in the mirror unlike any other hair loss product available across the market
- Can be used in comfort when playing sports or completing various other physical activities and the price range for the relief it can give you is well worth the money overall in my opinion for what you get
- Smaller cheaper types of Toppik bottles are available also if you are unsure and want to test them out further before you buy larger bottles which is a great way to start off to see if it can work for you – trial and test first at the lowest possible price!
- Much better at being discreet when people are at a distance rather than being up and close to you
- Although it is resistant to rain and wind, you need to be careful not to allow it to get exposed to heavy showers or torrential rain, otherwise the hair fibers will be lost
- Even though a high percentage stated that it looks natural, approx. 1 in 10 stated that is did not appear totally natural which is worth pointing out.
- This bottle is more of a shaker than a spray and it would be better when applying if it had a spray applicator also
- If you are completely bald on top, then this will be a waste of time, you need to have existing hair follicles in some form that are alive to support the fiber building process
- It will only last for as long as the next time you shampoo your hair. If you shampoo your hair every day, then you will need to apply these fibers every day also.
- You need to be careful not to overload on excessively bald spots – otherwise it looks a lot more obvious on your scalp for people close-by.
- This product will only provide temporary relief - if you need long term help, then check out my recommended list here
- Some found that it can tended to clog your hair follicles a little too much and suggest that it be used sporadically instead (for special occasions) rather than using it every single day of the week.
- In summary, this is only a short-term fix solution and it certainly has its limitations in what it can do
Part 5: Conclusion & Feedback Submission
Will Toppik Hair Fiber cure your Hair Loss problems? Certainly not but it can disguise your thinning hair areas temporarily which is ideal for social occasions where you would prefer to look younger with a full head of hair. It will also depend on the level of hair thinning you have – the more thinning you have, the more likely that it would be detectable from other people who are very close to you or if they are right beside you. If your hair thinning is not too excessive, then you will see a lot better results and it certainly will appear a lot more natural to the general public.
The battle against hair loss will go on and on and this product certainly can assist those who have existing hair, but for those who have gone bald already, I’m afraid this fiber building from Toppik will be of little use to you. If you are serious about resolving your hair loss problems for the long term, then please check out my own prescribed product list that works wonders for me and there is no reason why it can’t work for you either.
Have you used Toppik Hair Building Fibers yourself in the recent past for treating thinning hair? Did it work for you or was it a complete waste of time and money? Did it look natural on you and were you pleased with the results?
If so, please share your experiences and feedback good or bad in the comment section provided below – So that others across the wider community can learn also!!! (email addresses are not published)