Hello and many thanks for taking the time to visit our Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Review which you should definitely check out if you are thinking about buying it in the coming days or weeks. This shampoo has been rated as one of the best hair growth shampoos across various other brands but does it actually work for everyone or is it only suitable for a specific hair type?
Also, what level of additional hair growth does it give and what does it contain to give these so-called better results? This review will answer as many of these type questions as possible throughout this page and we will also outline what we see as being the main features to note plus all the main pros and cons that you need to be aware before you make any buying decisions. In addition to this review, we will also outline some frequently asked questions about the Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Shampoo which hopefully will answer many of the queries that you may have while you are here.
Before you start below, please be aware that guide prices can only be presented at the time of this Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Shampoo review as prices can change slightly from week to week (or month to month) depending on local promotional activities, so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you get the most accurate up to date price information.
Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Hair Growth Shampoo Review Content
- Part 1: Overview, Ingredients, Directions and FAQ’s
- Part 2: Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Shampoo Review – Main Features
- Part 3: Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Shampoo Review – Pros and Cons
- Part 4: Conclusion & Feedback
Part 1: Overview, Ingredient Properties, Directions and FAQ’s
|Product:||Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo|
|Treatment:||No FDA Approvals / Clearances known|
|Guarantee:||No Money back Guarantee or warranty available|
|Cheap Place to Buy:||Amazon|
|USA Price Guide:||$50 to $65 (@ the time of this review) – View today’s price here|
|UK Price Guide:||£70 to £90 (@ the time of this review) – View today’s price here|
- Apply a small quantity to the palm of your hand and then to your wet hair and create a lather.
- Allow the lather to soak in for a minimum of 3 to 5 minutes
- Do not rinse straight away as it needs to be allowed to soak through
- After 3 to 5 minutes – rinse out as normal and let dry
- Use this shampoo a minimum of 5 times per week for best results.
- If anything gets into your eyes, please rinse it out immediately with clean water
- From experience, use a mild shampoo immediately before you apply it to create a superior level of lather
Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo
Selection of Ingredient Properties:
- Caffeinated Compounds & Essential oils
- Active compounds for hair growth
- Menthol organic compound with anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Ketoconazole antifungal drug for inhibition of 5-alpha-reductase.
- Saw Palmetto herb that inhibits 5AR with similarities to Propecia
- Peppermint Oil to stimulate hair growth cleanse the hair follicles and contains menthol
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) detergent and surfactant
- Sorbitan laurate, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium cocoamphoacetate
- Sodium chloride, distearate, laureth-13 carboxylate
- Lauramine oxide, niacin, etc
- Supported by years of research
Frequently Asked Questions about Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Hair Growth Shampoo:
Q. Can it be used by both men and women?
A. Yes, it can be used by both men and women
Q. Can it be used with other hair loss treatment products?
A. Yes, it can complement other hair loss treatment products – view my suggested list here
Q. How often does it need to be used each week?
A. For best results, it is recommended to use it 5 times per week minimum
Q. Do you rinse it out straight away?
A. No, you need to let in soak in your wet hair for 3 to 5 minutes before rinsing
Q. How long does it take to start seeing results?
A. People tend to see improvements after a few weeks use but other takes a few months
Q. If you stop using it, will your new hair stop growing?
A. Yes, you need to use this on an ongoing basis – ordering a few bottles at a time reduces the chances of it running out
Q. Can I use a regular shampoo first and then this Ultrax Hair Surge Hair Growth Shampoo after?
A. Yes, this will help get a better lather from the Ultrax hair surge shampoo. Lather first with your regular mild shampoo, rinse out straight away and then use a smaller dose of the Ultrax hair surge (gives a better and quicker lather). This will make the bottle last a little longer than normal also
Part 2: Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Shampoo Review – Main Features
Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo
Key Points Summarized:
Stimulates Hair Growth
Bottle is 8 ounces
Includes CaffinoPlex blend
Suitable for men and women
Usage requirement is 5 times/week
Soakage time is 3 to 5 minutes
Reduces hair thinning
Made in the USA
Dimensions: 4.5 by 3 by 10.1 inches
Top rated in the market
Main Features Summarized:
- This hair growth stimulation shampoo from Ultrax Labs includes the powerful caffeine compound which have been shown to reduce further hair loss and stimulate new hair growth. This in turn reduces and blocks the effects of testosterone within the skin surface
- It features the CaffinoPlex unique blend which is designed to assist in new and healthy hair growth giving you stronger and fuller hair and to reduce the level of hair thinning and hair miniaturization.
- The blend and design formula has the objective to provide essential nutrients to the hair fibre and hair follicles which in turn can nourish and thicken hair that may be thinning and promote natural hair growth for the years to come once it is used on an ongoing basis.
- It can be used by both men and women and it can replace your current shampoo or be used in conjunction with it.
- For best results, it needs to be used 5 times per week minimum and allowed to soak in for anywhere between 3 to 5 minutes at a time. It can be used with other hair loss treatment products also
- Includes anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties and the active concentration of this ingredient is at 0.2% currently and overall it can promote improved hair quality along with better thickness and improved growth cycles.
- The price range when last seen at the time of this review was in the $50 to $65 region from Amazon which of course can be doubled checked below if you need to take a closer look
Further images for the Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo are outlined below
Part 3: Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Shampoo Review – Pros and Cons
Pros / Advantages:
- One good thing to note is the fact that there are already tons of positive reviews from this shampoo which certainly gives more confidence across the general public.
- It has an established brand that people already use frequently and that they can trust – it helps in a big way that this brand has received some recognition
- An important point to note also is the fact that this is made in the USA (not in some far away land) and it has been manufactured in an animal cruelty free system
- This shampoo can work really well for both men and women which makes it more useable for other people within your home if needed (it can reduce the overall price per person)
- You don’t need to use it every day – it can be used in conjunction with your regular shampoo which makes the bottle you have last longer.
- It comes recommended and used by some of the top Salons across the country.
- You can first use your regular shampoo and then a smaller quantity of the Ultrax immediately after to create the better lather you need
Cons / Limitations:
- The price is far too high for a shampoo which can cost over $50 - I know you need to pay for quality but still this is quite high for such a small bottle (I wonder what kind of margin is being made?)
- There is no guarantee that this will work for you – it works well for so many people yet it is not going to meet everyone’s expectations in terms of new hair growth
- If you have severe hair loss with many dead hair follicles already, then this will be of little benefit to you.
- A shampoo alone will not solve hair loss or thinning hair or new hair growth – if you are serious about sorting your hair loss problem, then check out my recommendations here.
- There is no warranty or money back guarantee available, plus I have not seen any proof of clinical trials, FDA approvals or FDA clearances, have you?
- The bottle is rather small – they could have come up with a larger option at a reduced price and I believe there are other shampoos out there that are every bit as good with a much lower price tag
- Ideally you need to use a regular mild shampoo before you use this to help create a far better lather
View Also while you are Here:
- My USA Recommended list for resolving Hair loss problems – Read More Here
- My UK Recommended list for resolving Hair loss problems – Read More Here
- iRestore Laser Hair Growth System Review - Read More Here
Part 4: Conclusion & Feedback
Do I recommend this? Yes, but only for a trial period only as it does not work for everyone – Plus I DO NOT LIKE THE HIGH PRICE TAG!!! They could have made this shampoo available at a lower price point in my opinion, especially as the size of the bottle is so small! I bet the margins they are getting are very high which I guess covers all the marketing costs and more. But I wouldn’t go paying for this every month for the rest of my life as I believe there are other shampoos out there equally as good and don’t cost near as much as the Ultrax Labs Hair Surge shampoo – view my recommended list here if you are serious about resolving your hair loss problem once and for all. A shampoo alone will not solve your hair loss issues so please check out my recommended list of products here that helped me and which can help you out also.
Have you used the Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Shampoo yourself in the recent past or in the last 12 months? Did it work or was it a complete waste of time and money? Or did you try my recommended product list?
If so, please share your experiences and feedback good or bad in the comment section provided below – So that others across the wider community can learn also!!!