Many thanks once again for taking the time to visit and welcome to our Viviscal Hair Growth Review which you should definitely take a quick look through if you intend buying it in the coming days or weeks. This review will outline as much as we possibly can in terms of the main features, the ingredients used, trials tested and the pros and cons that we came across that you need to know in advance of making any purchasing decisions.
We will also outline to you some factors that can affect your healthy hair growth such as poor nutrition and heat treatments and of course we will outline the recommended daily intake programme that you need to follow. I will also point out specific circumstances when you should not be taking Viviscal capsules and the warning information that usually ends up on the small print.
In addition, we will outline some frequently asked questions about Viviscal Hair growth supplements that hopefully will answer most of the queries that you may have along with the different pack sizes that are available to buy.
Factors in our lives that can affect Hair Growth Levels:
- Hereditary factors
- Menopause and post pregnancy
- Medication and stress in your daily lives
- Poor nutrition or illnesses
- Bleaching, Hair extensions and over styling
- Overdyeing, chemical treatments and heat treatments
Before you start, please be aware that guide prices can only be presented at the time of this Viviscal Hair supplement review as prices can change slightly from week to week or month to month depending on local discount or promotional activities so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you get the most accurate up to date price information. For easier navigation, this review will be split into 5 parts so feel free to skip to whatever part interests you the most…
Viviscal Hair Growth Supplement Review Content
- Part 1: Overview, Ingredients & When Not to Use
- Part 2: Intake Programme, Pack Sizes & FAQ’s
- Part 3: Viviscal Hair Growth Supplement Review: Key Features Outlined
- Part 4: Viviscal Hair Growth Supplement Review: Pros / Advantages & Cons / Limitations
- Part 5: Conclusion & Feedback Submission
Part 1: Overview, Ingredients & When Not to Use
|Product:||Viviscal Maximum Strength Hair Growth Supplements 180 tablets|
|Trials:||Clinical trials published|
|Guarantee:||No money back guarantees available|
|Cheap Place to Buy:||Amazon - View Stock Availability Here|
|Price Guide:||£65 to £85 (3-month supply) - Check Today’s Price Here|
|Support:||Hair care experts at 1850 35 10 10|
- Nutrients Biotin and Zinc
- Marine Protein Complex (AminoMar C)
- Bulking agents Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cross linked Sodium Carboxy Methly Cellulose
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Maltodextrin, Horsetail extract
- Iron Fumarate, Glazing Agents, Anti Caking Agents
- Zinc Oxide, Niacin, Acerola, Fruit powder, Milled Seed extract, Silicon Dioxide
- Orange Flavouring, Modified Starch, D- Biotin
- Magnesium Stearate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Modified Starch
- Total Carbohydrate is less than 1g
When Not to Use Viviscal Hair Growth Supplements:
Do not use Viviscal Hair Growth Supplements if…
- You are Pregnant
- You are breast feeding
- You have allergies to fish or shellfish
- You are taking other medications – please consult your doctor
- You are a vegan or a vegetarian
- You are on a Kosher diet
Part 2: Intake Programme, Pack Sizes & FAQ’s
- Take 2 tablets daily for a minimum of 3 to 6 month duration
- Take 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening with water after food intake
- Once 6 months is up, continue to use 1 or 2 per day as needed
- The 4 stages of Hair restoration are outlined below in the diagram of what you can expect over the 6 month period
Pack Sizes & Price Guides (at the time of this review)
- 30 tablet pack will last for 15 days – ideal for testing out (cheapest price level)
- 60 tablet pack will last for 1 month – Price guide is £30 to £40
- 90 tablet pack will last for 1.5 months – Price guide is £40 to £50
- 180 tablet pack will last for 3 months – Price guide is £65 to £85
Details of the smaller 30 / 60 / 90 Tablet pack sizes are outlined below
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Are these capsules easy to swallow?
A. Yes, these capsules are very easy to swallow
Q. How long will the 180-tablet pack last?
A. The 180-tablet pack will last for 3 months
Q. Can you buy cheaper pack sizes?
A. Yes, you can start with the 30-tablet pack size which is the smallest and cheapest
Q. Can it be used by both men and women?
A. Yes, it can be used by both men and women
Q. How much of a reduction in hair shedding will occur?
A. Their trials showed a 39% reduction in hair shedding after 3 months and 32% increase in hair numbers
Q. Will the thickness of my hair improve?
A. Their clinical trials showed a 12% increase in diameter after 6 months use
Q. How much additional hair can I expect to get?
A. Their trials indicated over 120% increase in thicker healthy terminal hairs
Q. Where can the clinical trials be seen?
A. It can be seen at Glynis Ablon MD. Dermatology Research and Practive Journal, 2015 and Glynis Ablon MD. Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology 2012 & 2015
Part 3: Viviscal Hair Growth Supplement Review: Key Features Outlined
Viviscal Max Strength Hair Growth Supplements - 3 Month Supply / 180 Tablets
Main Features Summarised:
For men and women
180 tablets / 3 month supply
Hair Growth Supplement
25 years of research completed
100% Naturally Derived
Includes Biotin and Zinc
Marine Protein complex
Dosage is 2 Tablets per day
Clinically researched / tested
Main Features Outlined:
- This Hair growth supplement from Viviscal comes in various different pack sizes namely 30, 60, 90 and 180 tablets and has been clinically tested for reducing hair loss and hair thinning and giving you fuller and thicker looking hair.
- This product has gone through 25 years of research and it comes produced as 100% naturally derived and it includes both Biotin, Zinc and the marine protein complex Amino Marc which is only available in
- Viviscal tablets which has been clinically proven to reduce hair thinning, miniaturization and hair loss.
- Dosage of this product requires 2 tablets to be taken daily, one in the morning and 1 in the evening with water after food and the minimum age requirement is 18 years old
- This hair growth supplement is suitable for all hair types and races of people and it can be used by both men and women.
- It is scientifically formulated with the important nutrients needed for hair restoration in 4 different stages over a 3 to 6-month period
- The company have invested significant money and time into the research and development of this product and it is supported by 10 published clinical trials for people to view openly
- Clinical trials revealed a 39% reduction in hair shedding, over 110% increase in healthy fully matured hairs after 3 months and a 12% increase in hair diameter after a 6-month test period.
- This price guide when last seen on sale with Amazon UK at the time of this review was in the £65 to £85 region which can be double checked below if you need to take a closer look
Further images of the Viviscal Max Strength Hair Growth Supplements are outlined below (5)
Part 4: Viviscal Hair Growth Supplement Review: Pros / Advantages & Cons / Limitations
Pros / Advantages:
- Instead of going for the larger pack size which is the most expensive, you can start with the smallest pack size of 30 tablets which tends to be available for less than £25
- Includes the Biotin and Zinc which make a significant contribution to the maintenance of normal hair and reducing hair miniaturization
- It includes the marine protein complex Amino Marc which is only available in Viviscal which is proven to reduce hair thinning and hair loss
- This supplement does not include and dairy, soya, nuts, eggs, gluten or wheat ingredients
- Their clinical results and tests are supported by 10 published clinical trials which is always great to see in advance which gives you a lot more confidence before you buy.
- Their results have shown a 39% reduction in hair shedding after 3 months (60 women) and over 110% increase in healthier hairs also after 3 months (15 women)
- The tests also showed that they gained a 12 increase in hair diameter after 6 months and over 120% increase in thick terminal hairs after 6 months use.
- It can be used with other hair loss treatment products – view my recommended product list here
Cons / Limitations:
- The price for the 180-tablet pack can at times set you back over £75 which is quite a lot of money for what you are getting. Multiple this by 4 for an annual supply and the numbers start rise rather quickly making it unaffordable for many people
- The minimum age need for these supplements is 18 years old and it cannot be used by women who may be pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It cannot be taken by men or women who have allergies to fish or shell fish
- It is also not suitable for vegetarians or vegans or for those who are on a Kosher diet
- Despite the great results seen from their clinical trials, many people did not experience the level of improvements they would like to see and stopped using it as the price was too expensive.
- Prices can be a little bit unpredictable – they can be promoted at low levels but at times can cost up to £100 which is a little disappointing
- It has helped many people’s nails but did not in terms of helping their hair growth
- Prices when it comes to reordering a second time can jump up by £20 which again makes an expensive product even more expensive again which is annoying.
Part 5: Conclusion & Feedback Submission
Do I recommend Vivscal hair supplements? I am only 50/50 with it to be honest. It would be best to start off on the cheapest pack first with the smallest number of tablets and test if for yourself. It works wonders for many people but like most things, it does not work for everyone so you will need to take a bit of a gamble with it. In my opinion, you should be using a combination approach to resolve your hair loss problems which normally means a tablet, foam applications and shampoos such as Nizoral – view my recommended list here for men. Using this Viviscal supplement is not a guarantee for everyone out there – it may work fine for me but it may not work for you so instead of buying the expensive pack, test the smallest pack first with the lowest possible price.
Have you used the Viviscal Hair Growth Supplements yourself in the recent past for treating hair loss or thinning hair? Did it work for you or was it a complete waste of time and money?
If so, please share your experiences and feedback good or bad in the comment section provided below – So that others across the wider community can learn also!!!