Hello and many thanks for taking the time to visit my Watermans Hair Growth Shampoo Review which you should definitely take a closer look through if you are considering buying it in the coming days or weeks. Our focus has been on the standard Watermans Hair Growth Shampoo bottle for stimulating hair growth but there is also other options such as the conditioners and the Serum which are also available under this brand and these are not covered under this review.
There are many other Hair growth shampoos across the market that promise to fix all of your hair loss problems so we will give you an honest opinion of what this shampoo has done for us and what it can potentially do for you. This review will be kept short and sweet and straight to the point without any waffle and we will do our best to outline what we saw as being the man features to note, some of the ingredient details and the main pros and cons that you definitely need to be aware of before you make any purchasing decisions.
In addition, we will also outline some frequently asked questions about the Waterman Shampoo which hopefully will answer any of the queries that you may have. Before you begin, please be aware that guide prices can only be presented at the time of this Waterman shampoo review as prices can change slightly from week to week depending on local promotional activities, so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you get the most accurate up to date price information.
Watermans Hair Growth Shampoo Review Content (4 main parts)
- Part 1: Overview, Ingredients, Directions and FAQ’s
- Part 2: Watermans Hair Growth Shampoo Review – Main Features
- Part 3: Watermans Hair Growth Shampoo Review – Pros and Cons
- Part 4: Conclusion & Feedback
Part 1: Overview, Ingredient Properties, Directions and FAQ’s
|Brand:||Watermans from Waterman Corporate Enterprises Ltd|
|Product:||Watermans Hair Growth Shampoo|
|Treatment:||No FDA Approvals / Clearances known|
|Guarantee:||No Money back Guarantee or warranty available|
|Cheap Place to Buy:||Amazon UK – View stock levels here|
|Price Guide:||£10 to £15 (@ the time of this review) – View today’s price here|
Directions when using:
- Apply a small volume to you hand and then to your wet hair and create a lather.
- Allow the lather to soak in for 3 to 5 minutes
- Do not rinse too early as it needs to do its work while soaking
- After 3 to 5 minutes – rinse out and dry as normal
- This shampoo needs to be used minimum 4 times per week for the best results.
- If any suds get into your eyes, please rinse it out immediately without delay with clean water
Watermans Hair Growth Shampoo
Selection of Ingredient Properties:
- Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Parfum (Fragrance)
- Citric Acid, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Glycerin
- Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCL, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride
- Propylene Glycol, Biotin, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate
- Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Polyquaternium-7
- Maltodextrin, Styrene/VP Copolymer, Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Chloride, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer
- Calcium Pantothenate, Silicone Quaternium-22
- Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Dipropylene Glycol, Argania spinose (Argan) Kernel Oil
- Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Niacinamide, Caffeine, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides
- Sodium Starch Octenyl Succinate, Tetrasodium EDTA
Frequently Asked Questions about Watermans Hair Growth Shampoo:
Q. Is there a delivery charge or is it delivered free of charge?
A. It is delivered free of charge once the total order basket value is over £20 (2 bottles bought together should cover this)
Q. Can it be used by both men and women?
A. Yes, it can be used by both men and women
Q. Can it be used in combination with other hair loss treatment products?
A. Yes, it can be used with other hair loss treatment products – view my recommended list here
Q. How often does it need to be used?
A. It needs to be used 4 to 5 times per week
Q. Do you rinse it out straight away?
A. No, once applied, please allow it to soak for 3 to 5 minutes and then rinse
Q. What hair types is it suitable for?
A. This shampoo is suitable for Asian, Latin, European, African and Middle Eastern hair types.
Part 2: Watermans Hair Growth Shampoo Review – Main Features
Watermans Hair Growth Shampoo 250ml
Key Points to Note:
Stimulates Hair Growth
Helps to stop further Hair loss
Suitable for men and women
Sulfate free / Paraben free
Made in the UK
Needs to soak for 3-5 minutes
Scalp PH neutral
Bottle is recyclable
Approved by Vegan society
Bottle contains 250ml
Main Features to Note:
- This shampoo which is made in the UK contains ingredients such as Caffeine, Biotin, Argan Oil, Allantoin, Rosemary and it is also Sulfate free and Paraben free and it is designed to help with reducing your current hair loss and stimulating new hair growth.
- You need to apply this to wet hair and allow it to soak for 3 to 5 minutes and then rinse – do not rinse out the lather straight away.
- When used, it will be PH Neutral for your scalp, it is made from 100% Cosmetic ingredients only and it has been approved by the Vegan society
- It comprises of Natural DHT Blockers which can reduce the effect of DHT on hair follicles and it can improve scalp circulation to improve the quality of the hair follicles.
- The formula generated here is Sulphate Free and also Paraben Free which makes sure that it is kind to your skin and your scalp while giving a deep clean and clearing away any residues.
- The main objective is to improve the vascularization of your hair follicles and the Hydrolyzed lupin protein which can stimulate cell metabolism which in turn supplies oxygen to the affected hair follicles and also to provide the nutrients needed for hair development and the reduction of hair miniaturization.
- The price range when last seen at the time of this review was in the £10 to £15 region from Amazon UK which of course can be doubled checked below if you wish to take a closer look
Further images for the Watermans Hair Growth Shampoo are outlined below
Part 3: Watermans Hair Growth Shampoo Review – Pros and Cons
Pros or Advantages:
- There are free deliveries if orders are over £20 so if you buy 2 bottles, you can make savings with transport or delivery costs.
- It can be used in tandem with other hair loss treatment products – view my recommended list here
- It is good to know that this shampoo is actually made in the UK which adds more confidence instead of it being made overseas and shipped into the UK
- The price level is usually fairly good and is generally priced between £10 and £20 and sometimes is available for less than £15 depending on local discount activities.
- It is also Sulfate free which makes sure that it will be kind on your skin and more importantly your scalp.
- Included in the shampoo are Vitamins and Antioxidants such as B6, C, E, H, B7, and B3 which are well known to have improved and protective effects on the surface of your scalp and to strengthen hair follicles and hair fibres throughout
Cons or Limitations:
- They say their results are clinically proven for reducing hair loss yet I did not see any results published, have you?
- Their description states that it brings Oxygen to follicles which I find hard to believe and I find this a little too misleading
- It is boasted that it is approved by the Vegan society yet I am not sure how this benefits hair growth? – again a little too misleading for my liking
- This shampoo WILL NOT give the expected results for everyone especially for people with severe hair loss - if you wish to find out a better solution, check out my recommended list here
- The bottle is quite small with just 250ml so you will need to be ordering more than one bottle to avoid the hassle of reordering over and over again.
- Limited to no improvements seen by us and far too many other people across the spectrum did not get the results they had hoped for either– it will take more than just a shampoo to sort out hair loss and regrowing hair– view my product list here that works and won't let you down
View Also while you are Here:
- My Recommended list for resolving Hair loss problems – Read More Here
- iRestore Laser Hair Growth System Review - Read More Here
Part 4: Conclusion & Feedback
Would I buy this shampoo again or would I recommend it for others to buy? Sorry - for hair growth or reducing hair loss my answer is a no. This is a cosmetic shampoo and a shampoo alone will not and cannot treat male /female pattern baldness! If you are serious about stopping further hair loss and re-growing your hair, then please check out my recommended list of products here that has been prescribed by my own doctor and works for me exactly as expected.
Have you used the Watermans Hair Growth Shampoo yourself in the recent past or in the last 12 months? Did it work or was it a complete waste of time and money? Or did you try my recommended product list?
If so, please share your experiences and feedback good or bad in the comment section provided below – So that others across the wider community can learn also!!!